Chapter 41

Brandon/Scott's POV
We are in June now and prom is next week. I don't have anything else other then what Tyler told me. Graduation is the week after prom so I only have two weeks to find Skye's killer.

I don't have a date and I don't exactly plan on asking anyone out. I would want to ask Sheri but I can't. It'll be too awkward and technically she already rejected me indirectly. She wanted nothing to do with me after that Dollar Valentine date so she's probably not going to want me as her prom date. For all I know she probably already found someone else since it's been four months already. Although I won't be so alone since I still have my boys I can hang around with.

Jeff is going with a girl he met a few months ago. Charlie told me he has a surprise date so I can't wait to see who it is. All I know is it has to be a senior since Charlie is a year younger then us.

But I am going over to Charlie's and were going to go look at suits for prom along with Jeff.

Charlie's House

"Hey what's up man?" I said to Charlie.

"Hey! Jeff is just waiting inside. Let's get going now." Charlie said.

We left his house and went to a few stores to pick out a suit. After 2 hours we were finished and decided to grab dinner.

"So who's the special lady Charlie?" Jeff teasingly asked him.

"Actually guys, it's not a lady." Charlie said sounding kind of nervous.

"I'm going with Alex Standall. Alex and I have secretly been together." Charlie said.

"Way to go man!" Jeff said.

"I'm so happy for you Charlie!" I said.

"You're both ok with this?" I asked him

"Of course! Why wouldn't we be? If Alex makes you happy then we're happy." Jeff said.

"I always thought people would look at me differently for being a gay jock." Charlie said sounding relieved.

"We will always love you bro no matter what." I told him.

"I appreciate you both supporting me. I'm not going to lie I was kind of nervous going with Alex because of what everyone would think but now that you two know and are supportive I feel alot more confidence!" Charlie said happily.

Now what about you Scott? You bringing anyone to the prom?" Jeff asked me.

"No, I'm not currently seeing anyone right now or really have my eyes on anyone." I told them truthfully.

"What about Sheri? I remember you and her having a thing for each other a while back." Charlie said.

"Yeah but it didn't work out then so I don't see why it would work out now." I said.

"You never know it's been four months. Plus I heard she's still single so you got a shot. Even if you don't promposal her you should at least find a chance to ask her for a dance there." Jeff said.

"I don't know yet, I'll see what happens." I said.

Truthfully I do still have a bit of feelings for Sheri. I thought they would have gone away by now especially after what she told me but they've been hanging there.