Chapter 39

Brandon/Scott's POV
It has been two months ever since my brother's trial. Graduation is in a few weeks and I still got nothing! I cant fucking believe this, it's been two months and still fucking nothing. I thought by now that asshole who was framing my brother would have slipped up or made a mistake by now.

I still casually go to Liberty like always. Life at Liberty for me has still been pretty decent. Same friends. Nothing new with Sheri. Monty still hasn't mentioned that night or anything about Winston to the rest of us. But I know I need to find the real killer before graduation otherwise I may never get a chance to do it ever again.

I turned the hall and I felt someone walking right into me. I looked up and it's Tyler Down.

"Hey man I'm sorry, that was my bad, I should have watched where I was going." I apologized.

"N-no it was my fault." Tyler says before quickly picking up his papers then speed walking away.

That was weird. As I was about to continue walking I noticed something on the floor. It was a necklace. Was this Tyler's? I took a closer look then I immediately recognized it. I could never forget this piece of necklace. It was a black gold chain. I know this necklace belongs to no one other then Skye Miller. I know it's hers because Justin specifically got it customed made for her. Real gold with charcoal to make it black. I highly doubt many people in the world would have this. So why would Tyler have it? Now that I think about it, I don't remember her wearing any jewelry at the funeral. Could Tyler be the one framing my brother? I need to look more into him.

-----

It was the end of the day and I remembered how many people said Tyler was in the yearbook club and how they have a specific room for pictures limited to yearbook club students. I just need to get in there. Tyler must keep his prize possessions in that room. Maybe that is where I will find all the answers I've been looking for.

I waited about an hour to make sure everyone has left the school. I snuck into the photograph room and luckily for me it was unlocked. There were so many photos in here. It seems like Tyler has been spying on everyone. There's a picture of everyone on the sports teams. I kept looking around and eventually I saw a photo of Skye and Justin together.

I heard someone opened the door and turned around. It was Tyler.