|| Words to live by || Chapter 4

Y/n gets to the store and she wanders around like it costed her life. She grabbed 2 pregnancy tests just in case and she went to pay. She went back to the apartment and hid the pregnancy tests from Chifuyu and Draken, she came in the apartment quietly, they didn't hear her. She ran inside the bathroom and noticed her door was off. "Shit." She ran into her bedroom and closed the door and locked it, chifuyu heard it. "Y/n?!" He says. "Yea! I'm in my room.. changing!" She says. Chifuyu rolls his eyes. "Okay." He replies. She searches her room for a cup, knocking things down off her dresser and vanity. "What the hell is going on?!" Chifuyu yells. "Nothing! Shut up!" She says. Chifuyu just ignored her. She found a cup and she eventually peed in it and she was in her room for over an hour. "What's taking you so long to change.. y/n?" Draken knocks on the door. "Draken I'll be out soon" she says. He nods and walks away. She falls asleep in the room, Chifuyu & Draken fell asleep on the couch and rug. It was still early, 3:05 PM. Y/n woke up. "Shit!" She says. She gets up and goes to the cup with the pregnancy test in it. "...." It went silent in the room. All you could hear was Draken moving on the floor and chifuyu talking in his sleep. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" she repeats quietly. She holds her head pacing around the room.
                                            -
"I'm.. im pregnant" she says covering her mouth. She looks at herself in the mirror. She slaps herself. "Your such an idiot y/n!" She yells and punches the mirror. "The hell was that?!" Draken yells. "I think it's y/n." Chifuyu says and gets up, they both go to her room. "Y/n.. let us in" Draken says. "No." She says sitting on the bed in a ball. "Please." He says. "Break my door then." She says. Chifuyu messed with the door knob. "Move" Draken says. Chifuyu moved and Draken broke the door and ran to y/n. "What happened" he says hugging her. She shakes her head no. "What?" Draken asks. He breaks the hug. "Nothing" y/n replies. "Tell us" chifuyu says standing outside the room. "The mirror is shattered y/n, something is wrong." Draken says. "Don't worry about it. Go" she says. Chifuyu walks into the room, he grabs y/n's hand. "Y/n. Please" he says looking in her eyes. Y/n's eyes glow. "Fine!" She pulls her hand away and looks down. "What is it?" Draken asks. "I'm.." y/n stops speaking. "Your what?" Chifuyu says. Chifuyu deep down knew what had happened by the looks on her face. "I'm pregnant." She says. "..." The whole room went silent. "I'm sorry." She says and starts to leave the room. Chifuyu grabbed her hand again and pulled her into a hug. "It's okay y/n." He holds her head on his chest. She starts to cry. Draken walks over to them and rubs her back.
-
It was 10 minutes later in the hug. There was a knock at the door. Chifuyu went to get the door and Draken stayed in the room with y/n. "Be Back" he says. He opens the door. It was.. Ran Haitani. "..yes?" Chifuyu says. "Can I see y/n?" He asks. Chifuyu shakes his head no. "No. No you can't" he says. "Why? It's important!" Ran says. "Tell me and I'll tell her" chifuyu says blocking the door way. "No i need it to be private" ran says. "Ran. She just found out she's pregnant. I'm not in the mood, goodbye." Chifuyu says and starts to close the door, ran stopped it. "She's.. what?" Ran asks. "Pregnant" he replies. "How..?" Ran asks. "I don't know." Chifuyu says. "Can I please talk to her..?" Ran says. "..." it went silent. "Chifuyu? Can I?" He asks. "Fine." Chifuyu let's ran inside the house, "y/n. It's ran" Chifuyu says. "Draken cmon." He says grabbing Draken. "Oh.." y/n says. Ran closed the door. "Hey." Y/n says. Ran puts his head down. "I've always hated you y/n." Ran says. Y/n has a surprised face. "Rindou's alive." He says. Y/n covered her mouth, "really..?" She says. Ran nods. "I'm pregnant." She says. He nods and says "I know, but how?" Y/n replies and says "that's a long story".
                                       -
They were talking in the room for about an hour. Chifuyu & Draken we're sitting outside. Ran walked out of the room, looking mad. "Are you oka-" chifuyu gets cut off by a slammed door. Y/n came out crying. "Are you okay y/n?" Draken asks. She nods. She kept crying.
-
Hours later. They were sitting on the couch. It was dead silent as everyone was staring at the ground. Y/n was sniffing a lot but wouldn't tell them what was wrong. "I gotta go, it's getting late" Draken says. Chifuyu nods. "Night you two!" He says and leaves. "Night" chifuyu says. Y/n was still quiet. "Y/n, I need to get home okay?" Chifuyu says. She just stares at the ground. "Y/n..?" He says and touched her shoulder. She jumped. "Huh?" She says. "I'm going home okay?" He repeats. Y/n nods. Chifuyu leaves without any words. Y/n starts to shake a little as she stares at the wall. "Rindou is actually here." She says to herself. She gets a phone call. "Hm?" Y/n says. It was a random number. She answers the phone. "Hello?" Y/n says. There was music playing in the back. "Hello..?" She repeats. "Oh! Oh.... Hey" a girl says. "Mom?" Y/n asks. "Yes honey" the girl says. "Are you drunk?" Y/n asks. "Mmmmmm nooo.." Y/n's mom starts to laugh.
                                          -

"I'm going.. I'm going on a business trip" y/n mom stutters. "Yea" y/n says and hangs up. "I hate her" she throws her phone. "Ima go to bed" y/n mutters and goes to her room. She got under the covers and closed her eyes. It was 20 minutes later, "I cant fucking sleep." She says. She hears something. "What the hell?" She says. Y/n got off the bed and went to the living room. She looked around and saw nothing, "that's weir-" she got cut off with a hand gripping her mouth. "Shhh if you scream I slit your throat" someone said while holding a knife to y/n neck. 'Why their voice sound familiar..' Y/n thought. "I know you're secret" he whispers. "How d-" the man pulls her hair back, "shut up!" He says. "Tell me. Are you pregnant?" He asks. "Y-" he slaps her. "Nod.. or shake no" he says. She nods. Y/n side eyes the man and started reaching by his pocket. "....by me" he says. It caught y/n off guard. "What?!" She yells. He turns y/n against the wall and holds her head to it. "I said don't speak." He says.
                                          -

The man still has her held hard and pulling her hair. She's squinting her eyes in pain, 'shit.. it hurts' she thought. "I'm gonna kill your ass!" He says. Y/n shakes her head. Y/n continues to put her hand towards the back pocket, searching for something. Something that hurts.