|| Pain and Suffering || Chapter 3

Y/n shot rindou. His little games were over. She couldn't get up, to grab her phone. Nobody heard from y/n or rindou for 2 days. They were both on the ground, rindou was shot, bleeding out, nobody knows if he's dead or not. Y/n was hurt really bad and couldn't stand up. It was the 3rd day after he was shot. There was a knocking at y/n door, and screaming. All the voices talking.. were fading in her ears. "Y/n! Open the door!" A voice says. The door was locked. Nobody could get in unless she unlocked it.
-
There was a banging, loud noises, screaming, etc. Y/n couldn't speak, her throat hurt just to talk. She touched rindou, rubbing his arms. She layed down next to him, whispered.. "I love you". He was bleeding from his mouth to.
-
A guy pushed down the door. "Shit! Y/n!" A voice was yelling and slipped down next to her. He held her in his arms holding her head up. She looks at the familiar face. "D-Draken?" She says. "Yes it's me.. and chifuyu" he says. "Deal.. deal with rindou first." She says. "No. I don't care about him" Draken says. "Well I do!" She yells. "Fine." He says. Chifuyu and Draken move over to rindou. "Did you shoot him?!" Chifuyu says. "..self defense" she says. Chifuyu looked down and giggled a little. "God I love you" he says. She rolls her eyes. "Draken help me" she says. "With what?" Draken asks. "Help me up" y/n says. "Okay" he replies.
-
Draken helped y/n up. "Shit." She groans. "You okay?" Draken asks. "Yea my legs just hurt" y/n replies. He nods and sits her down on a chair. Chifuyu was down with rindou. He takes off his shirt and ties it around rindou's womb. Blood soaks through the shirt. Y/n stays at the apartment with Draken as chifuyu takes rindou to the hospital. "I broke up with him.." y/n says. "What?" Draken asks. "I broke up with rin.. when i shot him." She says. "Oh.." Draken says. He opens his arms and goes to y/n. She hugs him tight. "Thank you" she says in his chest. "No! No.. don't say thank you y/n, that's what I'm here for." Draken says. They break the hug. She smiles as a tear goes down her face. "It's okay" Draken says. She nods.
                                    -
It was a month later after everything happened, nobody knows about rindou. Y/n was doing better, hanging out with Emma, Draken, & Chifuyu. She had new clothes, and a new look. She bought her own place as she got a new job aswell, she still thought about rindou often, she had a new puppy named 'Ace'. She was in a talking stage with Sanzu Haruchiyo. "Chifuyu" y/n says. "Hm?" He asks. "Can you help?" She asks. Chifuyu nods. Y/n lied and said she had somewhere to go and asked chifuyu to do some paperwork for her, but in reality she was seeing Sanzu.
                                         -

Y/n headed to a park, and saw Sanzu. "Hello Beautiful~" Sanzu says. "Hey Sanzu" y/n replies. They hug. Sanzu points at an empty spot on a bench. "Sit there" he says. Y/n walked over and sat down, Sanzu sat down next to her. They started talking. "So y/n, have you dated someone before?" Sanzu asks. Y/n paused and went silent "..." no answer. "Well? Have you~" Sanzu says getting in y/n's face. "Nope!" She smiles. "Well I'm Sanzu Haruchiyo and I'm 28." He says. "Im y/n and im 27" they both smile and tell each other about themselves. "Wow." Sanzu says. Y/n just has a shocked face. Sanzu grabs y/n's hands, she looks at him in his eyes as he looks at hers. They get closer & closer to each other's face. Sanzu kissed y/n and from that moment sanzu knew what he was gonna go with her heart, break it. They start making out. Sanzu lays her down on the bench seat as he's on her, kissing her, sanzu grips her thighs to stay still. Sanzu goes by her ear and nibbles on it then whispered "cmon, follow me beautiful~" he says. She nods as being attacked by his kissing.
                                                  -
They stand up as sanzu holds her, she holds his neck, still kissing. They walk over to Sanzu's car. Sanzu whispers in her ear once they get in the car, "we can continue at my place beautiful~" he says. She nods. She looks at him the whole car ride to his house. They got to the house and sanzu runs over to y/n's door and lets her out and immediately picks her up and kisses her, little did they know a tall familiar man was looking from a distance. Sanzu opens the house door and slams y/n against a wall, holding her thighs. Y/n did notice the man outside but couldn't get a good look at him, sanzu starts kissing her neck, biting & sucking on it. She was thinking about her decision she made with sanzu, thinking Draken, Chifuyu & Emma are gonna see the marks on her. Sanzu takes y/n into his room and pushes her onto the bed as they both rip off each other's clothes.
                                       -
It was 30-40 minutes later and they were panting under the sheets, cuddling. Sanzu falls asleep. It was 7:48 PM. Y/n gets a late night call from chifuyu, she doesn't answer, instead she turns away and lays on Sanzu's chest and goes to sleep. It was morning, 8:34 AM. Sanzu was still asleep, y/n got up and forgot about everything, she didn't realize she had hickeys or anything. She left the house after snatching one of Sanzu's shirts. She walked to her home. Chifuyu and Draken were at the house searching. She walks into the house. "Uhm.. hello?" Y/n says. "Y/n!" They yell. "You scared us!" Draken and Chifuyu say. "Sorry." She says. "I need to use the restroom" she smiles and walks off to the bathroom. Chifuyu notices marks on her neck and hits Draken's shoulder, "did you see that?" He asks. "See what?" Draken asks. "She had something on her neck" chifuyu says. Draken nods and they both sit on the couch. Y/n hasn't left the bathroom after an hour. "What the fuck Is she doing" chifuyu says. Chifuyu goes to the bathroom door and knocks on it. There was no answer. "Y/n?" He says. He breaks down the door. "What the hell chifuyu!?" Draken yells. "...." Chifuyu went silent. "She's not in here" chifuyu says. "What." Draken asks. "She's gone" he repeats. The window was open. Y/n ran out and went to the store for a pregnancy test, all the memories of last night flowed into her head and she freaked out.

TO BE CONTINUED ☺️......