|| Hold on tight || Chapter 5

Y/n grabbed the item from his pocket. (💭:I got it) y/n thinks to herself. It was a pocket knife. "Stay here" the man grabs her hair and pulls her down, he lets go of her. She giggles a little. She stands up quietly, "fuck!" She whispers. The man turns around and y/n stabbed his stomach. He groaned as she tried to stay up as he fell in her arms. "..sanzu?" She muttered. Words didn't come out of his mouth. He started bleeding, from his stomach and mouth. "Why..?" She falls to the ground with him. Y/n takes the knife out, "shit shit shit shit" she repeats. She starts to slap his face, "don't die on me!" She says holding his face. Memories had flew through her head, from her and rindou. He starts coughing, y/n was sobbing on his chest, begging him to wake up. Sanzu comtinues the coughing, "sanzu?" She calls for him. He groans again. "I'm here" she says. Sanzu smiled and stabbed her with the pocket knife that was on the ground, "I-" y/n held her stomach and passed out. Y/n woke up and find herself in a chair being tied up and she start freaking out.
-
"WHAT THE HELL? WHERE AM I? "Y/n said while trying to break free. Someone walk up to her and slap her on her cheek. Her eyes wide. She look up to see who slap her and it was......
Rindou.
"rindou!?" Y/n yelled. "It been a while y/n" rindou said.
".... " y/n was silent. "So your pregnant? Is it mine?" Rindou asks. "...." She didn't speak. "Answer me you bitch!" Rindou grabbed her face. "No.." y/n muttered. "..." it went silent. "It's not yours.." y/n whispers. "Who's the father then.." rindou asks. Y/n stayed quiet, rindou pulled out a pocket knife and held it to her stomach. "If you don't tell me, then I'll just kill it" rindou says as he was death glaring her. "Wait- what?!" She yelled. "3" rindou started to count. "Rindou. No." Y/n says. "2~" he started to laugh. "RINDOU!" Y/n shouts. "1-" rindou says but got cut off. "ITS SANZU! PLEASE!" Y/n says while crying. "Sanzu Haruchiyo.." rindou says. "You know him?" She mutters. Rindou nodded and it went silent. "Ima go." Rindou says. "Burn.. in hell" y/n says, crying. "Wait" rindou says and walks back to y/n. "What." She asks. "Ima let you go" rindou says and cuts the ropes etc. she gets off the chair, stumbling. "One condition.." he says. Y/n looked up as rindou grabbed her chin and lifted her head. Rindou kissed her. She turned her head. He cut her arm with the pocket knife. "Shit! What the hell rin!" She groans. He was gone in a blink of a eye..
                                         -
Y/n walked out of the place she was in, Y/n was walking outside in barefoot, holding the arm that was bleeding. Lots of people had eyes on her. "Miss are you okay?" Someone asked. She didn't say anything and kept walking. "Miss?" She repeats. "Yes I'm fine" y/n mutters and kept walking. "But you're bleeding!" The girl says. "..." she said nothing. "It's just a scratch" y/n said. "Please." The girl asks again. "Fine." Y/n sighs. "Alright my name is Yuzuha Shiba, what's yours?" She says. "Y/n." She mutters. "Okay y/n come with me" Yuzuha grabbed y/n's hand. "How old are you y/n?" Yuzuha asks. "27" she says. "Do you have any siblings" Yuzuha asks. "No.." she replies. "Who's your parents?" Yuzuha continues to ask questions. "....." "y/n?" She says. "I don't have parents" y/n says. "Oh..." Yuzuha says. "Husband?" Yuzuha asks. "Nope." Y/n says. "Any ki-" Yuzuha got cut off. "Your asking to much questions.." y/n says. "Sorry" Yuzuha replies. Y/n turns her head away, to look at the world. "What're you doinggg.." Yuzuha asks. Y/n death glares her. "I'm minding my business" y/n says. Yuzuha raised her eyebrow, "damn alright" she rolled her eyes.
-
"Hm.." Yuzuha slowly looks at y/n. "Shut up, don't speak no more" y/n says. Yuzuha gives her a offended look. "Rude." Yuzuha muttered. Yuzuha saw someone who looked familiar to her, "hey.. is that-" Yuzuha runs off. "Huh" y/n faces Yuzuha running to a boy. "A boyfriend I see" y/n says. "HAKKAI!!" Yuzuha yells and jumps on him. "YUZUHA!!" Hakkai yells and falls to the ground. They just laugh. "The hell-" y/n says. Y/n starts to walk away, Yuzuha quickly turns around and makes a devilish face and starts running really fast toward her. "THE FUCK?!" Y/n yells. "Y/n this is my little brother hakkai" Yuzuha smiles. "HUH? BROTHER!" Yuzuha yells. "Yes?" Yuzuha says. (💭 : I thought that was her boyfriend) she thought. "Hakkai this is y/n" Yuzuha says. Hakkai backed up 10 feet. "HAKKAI! WHAT THE HELL?" Yuzuha yelled and ran and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I-I'm good right here" his face was red. "Oh my god!" Yuzuha face palmed herself and let go of hakkai. "What's wrong with him?" Y/n asked. "He's a little shy around girls.." Yuzuha says. "Oh-" y/n was dumbfounded.
-

"Hakkai... What's that shiny thing on your finger?" Yuzuha ask. "Um.. Nothing?.. " hakkai said but yuzuha grab his hand. "I-HAKKAI ARE YOU MARRY?!" Yuzuha yelled "umm... No.... " hakkai said while sweating. "WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME STUPID" Yuzuha said. "Um.... " hakkai sweats. "TELL ME EVERYTHING" Yuzuha yells. And they kept talking
"Um... Are you gonna help me or no-" y/n said
"oh! YEA LET'S GO" yuzuha said and grab y/n hand and start running .-10 minutes later-. "Alright we here yuzuha" said. "This your place?" Y/n ask
"Yep now let's go in I'ma treat your wound" yuzuha said. And they walk in the house ."OW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" Y/n yelled "alcohol" yuzuha said "GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME"Y/n yelled and walk out of the bathroom " Y/N COME BACK "Yuzuha yelled " NO YOU TRYING TO KILL ME" Y/n yelled "NO I'M NOT IDIOT GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" Yuzuha said "IT BURNS" Y/n yelled "GET IN HERE" yuzuha said. Y/n walk back in the bathroom "hand me the bandages" yuzuha said and y/n grab the bandages and give it to yuzuha. Yuzuha wrap the bandages around y/n wound "y/n how did your arm got cut? "Yuzuha ask "i- a cat did it" y/n said "really? A cat? " yuzuha said "yea... " y/n said and yuzuha sigh "y/n you can tell me I know we just met but I can help you" yuzuha said "..... " she was silent. "You don't have to tell me " yuzuha said and walk out.