|| I dont like this || Chapter 1

"Rindou please don't hur-" y/n yells. "Shut up bitch!" Rindou slaps her. Y/n falls onto the floor, "get up!" Rindou says. "Don't be a pussy!" He yells. Y/n stood up, "rindou please!" She whines. Y/n wipes her tears but doesn't stop crying. "Shut the fuck up!" He yells in her face. "S-sorry" she stutters. Rindou chokes her, "shut.the.hell.up" he says. Y/n gasps for air. Rindou let's go of her and pulls her hair, "you listen to me." He whispers in her ear. She nods. "Good" he says. Rindou raises his hand, y/n wakes up.
-
Y/n gasps for air as she sits up quickly. Rindou was next to her asleep. She exhaled. "Thank god.." she whispered. "It was just a dream.." y/n says as her heart was beating hard. She lays back down on rindou's bare chest, and holds his face kissing his cheek. Y/n doesnt go back to sleep. She stares blankly at the wall. It was eventually 7:36 AM. Y/n's eyes were red. Rindou wakes up. "Mm.. Goodmorning" he smiled. "Morning love." Y/n says. He opens his eyes and sees y/n's. "Omg.. what happened to your eyes?" He says and holds her face. "Bad dream." She says. Rindou kisses her. "It's okay.. I'm right here" he says while hugging y/n. She nods in his chest and he kissed her head.
-
There was a phone call from Rindou's phone, it was his older brother Ran Haitani. He didn't answer his call. "Come here" he says to y/n. She scoots over to him and buries her head in his chest. "I love you." He says. "I love you to" she says. Ran calls again, "dammit" rindou said and answered. "What?" Rindou asked. "Heyyy Whatchu doin?" Ran says. "Hanging out with y/n, now bye-" rindou said but he got cut off. "NO DONT HANG UP!" Ran yelled. "What is it?!" Rindou says. "Wanna go somewhere tonight?" Ran says. "Maybe? Why?" Rindou says. "Good, see you at 8 PM. "I- what?" Rindou says but ran hangs up. "You okay?" Y/n says. "Yea, I'm going somewhere at 8 with my brother though apparently" rindou says. "Oh. Okay!" Y/n says and smiles. "I like when you two hang out" she says. He nods. "Hungry?" He asks. Y/n nodded. "Ima make some breakfast" rindou says.
                                     -
He made breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast & butter, with apple juice/orange juice. "Thank you love" y/n smiled and kissed him on the head. "No problem" he says. It was a couple hours later, 1:54 PM. Y/n zoned out staring at the counter. "Y/n" rindou says. "Y/n?" He says again. "Y/n!" He repeats and he shakes her. "I- oh! I'm sorry rin.." she says. "It's okay love don't worry about it." He says. "I have to go to work" rindou says. She nods. Rindou goes to work. Y/n stays at home since she has a lot of issues with herself to fix before getting a job. There was a phone call from her phone, it was Chifuyu Matsuno, her friend. "Hey!" He says. "Mm what's up?" y/n says. "Wanna hang?" He asks. "Cant." Y/n says. "Awhhh! Sucks!" Chifuyu says. "I know I'm sorry." She says. "Talk to you later?" He says. "Mhm" y/n says. He hangs up. It's 6:45 PM, rindou comes home.
                                    -
Rindou gives y/n a hug, and a short kiss on the head. "Hello beautiful" he says. "hi" she replies. "Ima take a shower and get ready" rindou smiles. She nods. "I love you" she says. "Love you to" rindou says back. Rindou gets into the shower. "I'm starving." Y/n says. She goes into the kitchen and gets something to eat. She went back into the room and she turned the tv on, waiting for rindou to come out.
-
He comes out of the shower 17 minutes later, it was 7:00 PM. Y/n was asleep on the bed. Rindou wanted to leave early so he gave her a kiss on the head and whispered 'love you' in her ear. Ran Haitani was waiting by the house in the car. "Took you long enough!" He says. "Shut up." Rindou replies. Ran rolled his eyes. Ran Starts to drive. "So where are we going?" Rindou asks. "Club" ran says. "What?!" Rindou says. Ran smiles. They get to the club. Rindou doesn't leave the car. "Cmon! Your old enough now! Let's have fun" ran says. "Ran I'm not doing it" Rindou says. Ran opens the passengers door and drags rindou out. "RAN!" Rindou yells. "Get out!" He says. Rindou gets out by force and just stands there.
(Rindou's wearing) :

(Ran's wearing) :

"Cmon! You look nice" ran says and drags him inside

"Cmon! You look nice" ran says and drags him inside. There was loud noises and loud music playing. Ran says something to rindou. "What did you say?!" Rindou says. Ran screams. "you will have fun!" He repeats. Rindou was worrying about y/n. "Let's get a drink" ran says and goes to the bar with rindou. "I'm not drinking a lot!" Rindou replies. "Fine with me" ran says. "Can we get 2 Margaritas!" Ran says to the bartender. She nods. Rindou goes on his phone to text y/n.
'My love 💝' :
Hey, you doing okay? -rindou
I'm good rin. -y/n
Okay.. just checking -rindou
I love you. Have fun -y/n
I love you to. -rindou

Rindou turns off his phone and ran takes it out of his hand. "No. Nu-uh no phones tonight" ran says. "Ran! Give it back!" Rindou says. "No" ran says. "Here's the margarita's" the girl says. "Thank you love" ran says. The girl blushes. "Drink up" ran says. Rindou takes a drink. "Jesus! What's in this?!" Rindou coughs. "Rin-Rin Just drink it." Ran says and slaps his back. Rindou ends up drinking it all, it's eventually 9:45 PM after they get done drinking. Rindou was super drunk and Ran was to. Rindou went onto the dance floor and started dancing to the loud music. Ran stayed at the bar flirting with the bartender. They drank a lot more than they should've. Y/n was blowing up his phone.
Rindou's phone :
10 missed calls from 'my love💝'
75 messages from 'my love💝'
—————————————————-
It was 11:56 PM. Y/n gave up messaging him, and fell asleep. Ran was passed out at the bar, asleep. Rindou then wanted to leave, but it wasn't safe. He took Ran's car and his keys out of his pocket. He started driving off to the house. He didn't know where he was. He was swerving lanes, he got honked at a lot. Rindou hears sirens. "The hell." He says. He pulls over to the side. It was the police. "Hello sir." The police man leans over the window. He nods. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" The police says. Rindou shakes his head no. "You were swerving lanes and I can smell you've been drinking" he says. Rindou has a confused face. "Let me see your ID" the police says. "I left it at home sir" Rindou replies. The police man sighed. "How old are you?" He asks. "I'm 27 sir." Rindou says. "I'll drive you home" he says. Rindou thought for a second. He nodded.
-
He gets into the police car, it's 1:27 AM. Y/n eventually woke up worrying about rindou. Y/n heard a knock at the door. "Who the hell-" y/n got cut off by the loud knock. She got off the bed and went to the door. She went to the door and saw a police man with Rindou. "Is this your boyfriend?" The police ask. "....yes it is" y/n replies. Rindou's eyes were light red with eye-bags. "Here he is" the police man gives rindou to y/n and leaves. Y/n shuts the door and holds rindou's hand. "What the hell happened!?" Y/n yelled. "Where the hell were you?!" She yells again. Rindou groans. Y/n pushed rindou against the wall. "Tell me!" She says. "None of your business" rindou says and turns his head. "What did you just say?!" Y/n yells. "I SAID NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" Rindou yelled. She gave him a death stare. "I'm going to bed" rindou says and pushes y/n out of the way. "Your a fucking asshole!" Y/n punches a hole in the wall. She went and sat on the couch. Y/n fell asleep on the couch as rindou was asleep on the bed.