|| His Marks on my Body || Chapter 2

It was the next morning - 8:34 AM.

Rindou walks out of the bedroom, "Goodmorning" he says. Y/n just sat there on the couch, no words said. "Hello?" Rindou says. "Y/n! Answer me" rindou has a high tone in his voice. "Dont raise your voice at me" she says. "What's wrong with you?" Rindou asks. "Nothing" y/n turned away from his face. "Y/n tell me" rindou says. Rindou walks over, closer to y/n and sits down. "Look at me" rindou says. Rindou grabbed y/n's face and turned it toward him. "Ow!" Y/n yelled. "Tell me!" Rindou said. "Let go of my face!" Y/n yelled. "Tell me!" Rindou screamed. "No! Get out of my face!" y/n said. Rindou grabbed y/n's arms and slammed her against the wall locking her in. "Y/n.. fucking tell me!" Rindou yelled. Y/n looked him in his eyes with tears falling down her face. "R-rindou. Your hurting me" she says. "..just tell me" he says. "Nothing is wrong." Y/n says. "Whatever. I don't care anymore" rindou says and let's go of y/n. "I'm leaving" y/n says. Rindou stopped walking to the bedroom and paused. "What did you say." Rindou asked. "I'm.. leaving." Y/n says. Rindou started laughing. "Oh darling! Haha! Your not going anywhere!" Rindou says. "You can't tell me what to do." Y/n says. "Watch me." Rindou says.
-
Y/n rushed passed rindou and grabbed the doorknob, but before she could twist it rindou grabbed her by her hair. "OW! Let go!" Y/n yells. "Your not going anywhere.." Rindou said. He dragged her to the room. "RINDOU-" y/n yelled but got cut off when rindou slapped her. "...rindou what the hell." Y/n said. "Shut up!" Rindou yelled. Rindou Inhaled and exhaled, he layed his head on y/n's chest and hugged her waist and started crying. "I'm sorry." He says in a soft voice. Y/n held his head and layed her lips on his head. "It's okay.." she says. Rindou hugs y/n's body really tight. "No it's not." He says. "I love you" y/n says. "Love you more" he says. It was later on that day, 2:47 PM. Rindou came home drunk. He walked inside the house, stumbling places. "Rindou.. are you okay?" Y/n asks. "Yea yea yea rindou- rindou's fine" he says. "..." y/n went silent. "No!!!" He smiled. "Rindou! Don't fucking lie to me! Yes you are" she yells. Rindou walked over to y/n.. "Ew you smell like alcohol." She says. Rindou slapped her. "What did you just say to me?" He asks. "..what the hell rin" y/n says. "Dont make me slap you again bitch" he says laughing. "I dare you" she says. Rindou chokes her. "You what? Dare me?" Rindou says. Y/n started gasping for air. "Let go.." she says. He pulls his hand off her neck and she started holding her neck lightly. "I'm getting sick and tired of this shit rindou." She says. Rindou moves her and slams her against the wall. "FUCK! OW!" She yells. He holds her arms tight against the wall. "Y/n.. keep fucking playing with me and I'll kill your ass" Rindou says. Tears form in y/n's eyes, "cry bitch" Rindou says. "Your an asshole." She says. "I didn't want to do this.." y/n says. "What?" Rindou asks. Y/n jumps up and kicks rindou in his knees. "OW! WHAT THE HELL" he yells. Rindou falls down, "your being a jerk right now" she says. Y/n grabs her phone and calls Draken. "PUT THE GOD DAMN PHONE DOWN Y/N!" Rindou yells. "Make me." She says. Draken answered. "Hello?" He says. "Hey can you come pick me up?" She asks. "Yea of course..?" He says. "Is there a reason" Draken asks. "Yea but I'll tell you later" she says. Rindou gets a gun from his pocket, "y/n.. don't make me shoot your ass" he says. "Shoot me then rindou. Do it!" She says. "Y/n... what are you talking about?" Draken says. "Shit!" She hangs up the phone. Rindou cocks the gun and points it to y/n. "Shoot me Rin." Y/n says. "SHOOT ME!" She yells. Rindou shoots the gun, y/n had a face of shock.
-
There was no bullets.. Rindou dropped the gun. "So you were gonna shoot me.." y/n says. Rindou doesn't say anything. There was a knock at the door, rindou tried to stand up but his knees were hurt to bad. Y/n walks over to the door. It was Draken. "What happened.. in here." Draken says. He sees a gun on the ground. He sees rindou on the ground as well. "Rindou.. what did you do to her" Draken asks. He sees bruise marks and red hand prints all over her. "Why are you on the ground" Draken asks. "I kicked his knees for self defense" y/n says. "Why is there a gun on the ground." Draken asks. "He tried to shoot me but there was no bullets" y/n says. Draken walks over to rindou and puts his foot on his hand. "Dont touch her again rindou. If you do I'll kill you myself with a gun with bullets" he says.
-
They leave the house and go to Draken & Emma's house. "Draken what's y/n doing here?" Emma says. "Rindou was abusing her" he says. "Oh.. come here y/n" Emma says and takes her to the bathroom. Y/n was shaking from fear and she was cold. "Cmon. Let's get you a shower or bath" Emma says. "Emma.." y/n smiles. "I'll take one.. just please stand outside for a little" y/n asks. "Of course. Anything." Emma says. Y/n slips her clothes off, she stares at her body in the mirror. She touched all the bruises and red spots. Y/n turns the water on hot, she fills the bath up with water. Draken knocks on the bathroom door. "Chifuyu is here." He says. "Okay" y/n replies. Y/n hears chifuyu as she steps into the bath and sits down. He knocks on the door, "y/n.. can I come in?" He asked. "If you want" she says. He opens the door slowly and sees her holding her legs in the bath, covering. "Hey" he says. Y/n smiled. "Do you feel okay?" Chifuyu asks. "My body hurts but yea." Y/n says. Chifuyu gets down by the bath and grabs y/n's hands, "your a bestfriend to me y/n.. you know that?" Chifuyu says. She nods. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you were dealing with him" Chifuyu says.
-
"Just know I do love you through everything y/n, even if we aren't friends anymore one day" Chifuyu says. Y/n smiled. "I love you to chifuyu. Same for you" y/n says. Y/n's hair was wet after she dunked it in the bath. Chifuyu leans over the bath and kisses her on the head. "Ima stay in here with you, okay?" He says. She nods. "Do you think she'll be okay?" Draken says. "Yes. She just needs to be away from him for a little" Emma says. Draken nods. (Back with Rindou). Rindou was throwing, breaking, etc. to objects in the house. He bought a 3 packs full with 6 beer and drank them all in a hour. "Ima get myself killed then" he says. He started walking outside into the road and the streets etc. stumbling. Ran saw him outside, "hey rin!" Ran says. Rindou turns to ran with a miserable looking face. "What.. what's wrong?" ran says. "Don't worry about it. Ima get hit" he says. Ran took him to his house with all the whores in it. "Rindou.. you can be so dumb sometimes." Ran says. "I don't care" he says. "Cmon let's go and have fun at my house with the girls" ran winks. Ran walks rindou over to a thin, pretty bodied, beautiful face, girl. "Cmon brother" ran says and walks away. The girl started getting all over rindou hugging him etc. Rindou eventually got over the girl doing what she was doing and then he started kissing her, everywhere.
-
(Back with y/n). She was still In the bath, chifuyu was still sitting in there with her. "You okay y/n?" He asks. She nods. "Thank you" she says softly. "Hm?" Chifuyu asks. "Nothing." She says. There was a knock at the door.. Draken answered it. It was Rindou Haitani. "What the hell do you want?" Draken says. "I want to see y/n." Rindou says. "No." Draken says. "Please. You guys can watch.." rindou says. Draken death stares him. "Fine.. She's in the bathroom with chifuyu" Draken says. Rindou went silent. "Okay." He says. He knocks on the bathroom door as Draken was behind him. "Let him in chifuyu" Draken says. "Okay.." chifuyu says. Y/n sees rindou walk in. "..." it went silent as rindou stares at y/n. "What is he doing in here with you.." rindou says while looking down. "Watching me." She says. Rindou walks closer to her. Chifuyu gets up and is about to grab him. Draken grabs chifuyu. "Chill." He says. "Don't touch her.." chifuyu says. He gets down by the tub and looks at her in the eyes. "Come here" he says. Y/n gets closer to his face. "What." She says. "Kiss me" he says. ".." it went silent. Y/n kissed him. "You're beautiful" he says. She nods and looks away. "Y/n.." rindou says. "Hm?" Y/n asks. "Come here." He says. He goes by her ear, "come back home with me love." He whispers. She nods. "Good sweetheart" he smiled. Chifuyu was holding a fist. Draken looked curious on what he asked.
                                       -
"Ima go home with rin" y/n says and smiles. Draken and chifuyu look angry but they don't say anything. "Okay." Chifuyu says. Y/n goes into Draken's room and changed into one of his shirts. "Y/n go get in the car" rindou smiled. Y/n went to the car and closed the door. Draken grabbed rindou by the collar of his shirt and put him up against the wall. "IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER... ILL KILL YOU" Draken says. Chifuyu just side eyes him as he walks out. "Bitch." Chifuyu says. Draken let him down and he walked out like nothing happened. He got into the car and closed the door. They get to the apartment. Rindou got out of the car and opened the door for y/n. She got out and went inside the apartment. She changed out of the shirt and got into her pajamas. Rindou walked into the apartment. "Is it fine if I go out for a little walk?" Rindou asks. Y/n went silent for 2 minutes. "Uhm.. yea I guess" she says. Rindou went outside to "walk". Instead he was making out with girls at Ran's apartment. Rindou didn't come back for 3 hours. Y/n called him and texted him a million times. "I might just go to bed.." she says. As soon as she started to lay down someone bursted in the apartment. "The hell?" Y/n says. Rindou was bumping into walls and doors etc. "Rindou.." y/n says. "Shut up" he says. "Your fucking drunk." She says. "Does it - does it look like I give a fuck?" Rindou says and points at his head. "......". "Why is there lipstick on your neck.." she asks. "Y/n. Shut the fuck up" Rindou says. "No! Don't tell me what to fucking do!" She yells. Rindou walks over to her and grabs her hair. "Don't yell at me bitch!" Rindou pulled her to the ground. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK RIN!" She screams. Rindou lifts her chin up, "kiss me, you whore" he says. "I'm not kissing you." Y/n says as a tear falls down her face. "FUCKING KISS ME" he yells in her face. "N-no" y/n stutters. Rindou slapped her hard. She went silent. Rindou grabbed a knife and y/n started to freak out. "Rin. Please.." she says. Rindou puts the knife to her stomach. "I- I fucking hate you. Son of a bitch." Y/n says and grabs the gun from out of his pocket. "We're over". Y/n shoots his stomach.

|| Would you die for me ? || (Rindou x Fem reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें