"Let them sit Pooja" Jaidev stood up welcoming them while Pooja continued sitting on the chair with her legs on the other one.

"The room has a sofa, they can sit their"

"He is a co-owner" Jaidev said gritting his teeth and glaring at Pooja who looked unbothered. Jhanvi looked at Pooja amused with her. 

"And you think I give a fuck about it?" She sassed him. Siddharth and Jaidev glared at her except Jhanvi.

"Hey" Jhanvi forwarded her hand towards Pooja.

"Am Jhanvi, Siddharth's wife. You are far more cool and sassy than what these men tell me" She said looking at Pooja with admiration. Pooja looked at her with scrunched eyes, looking at her from head to toe, judging her, making the lady shiver due to her intimidating gaze.

"As a woman, how could you allow your husband to romance with another one? You don't look like the sharing types then how did you share him?" She crossed her hands at her chest and looked aat Jhanvi questionigly.

"You can't talk to her like that!" Siddharth came in protection of Jhanvi and glared at Pooja. She looked at him mockingly.

"And you think what you did is right? Don't fucking teach me about manners and all that bullshit. My father is wrong but what you three combined did is also wrong. I can forgive but not forget and will taunt you at any time I feel right" She answered angrily.

"We did it for you and you're behaving like an exact bitch. Instead of being thankful, you are busy making us feel shit when we did it to help you, protect you" Siddharth answered with equal passion.

"Protect me! Good joke Siddharth. None of you were able to protect me. Instead of talking to me about all this, you all decided to keep me in dark. Don't force words out of me"

"So do you... I also have things to complain but you don't see me treating you as garbage" Jaidev glared at her from far and spoke.

"Jaidev... If I wanted to treat you as garbage, you won't even be respected by even a beggar... The conversation was eventually between me and Jhanvi, why are you both speaking in the middle" She stood up from her seat and leaned onto the desk and looked at Jhanvi.

"I told them to talk to you about it, but it was 1 against 2. My thoughts, my opinions were unheard...after a point it even stopped mattering to me. You are right that I don't share, especially not the one I love... Siddharth and I are divorcing, we are on the probation period which will end in 6 months" Jhanvi sat down on the chair and answered Pooja with same ferocity.

"As you should.. these men aren't worth it. When we were the ones who worked hard day and night, mending their hearts, they broke ours in return. Anyways, am sorry, I shouldn't have judged you earlier without hearing your side"

"Ohh so she gets to be on the good side because she's a female but you judge us when you don't know our side of the story. Talk about double standards" Jaidev walked towards her taking predatory steps.

"Think what you want to. I don't care, you can go to hell for all I care" She also took steps towards him giving him a challenging look.

"You want to go out Pooja, away from them for the time being?" Jhanvi asked, ignoring Siddharth's constant stare, asking her to not divorce him.

"Yupp, let's go" Pooja turned around and smiled at Jhanvi.

"Its not yet lunch break" Siddharth and Jaidev pointed out together.

"And am supposed to abide by the rules? Your sense of humour is improving, not bad"  Jhanvi and Pooja looked at the men with an incredulous gaze before leaving the cabin.