Grover Underwood

This is set before Percy and Annabeth start dating.

If someone had of asked me two years ago if Percy and Annabeth like liked each other, I would have laughed my furry butt off. Now, I'm not so sure. Both of them seem to stare at each other, and blush furiously a little too often. But now, burning the shroud for the Son of Poseidon, watching Annabeth's tear-stained face, I realised that yes, she liked him, maybe even loved him. She's not the only one crying.

Percy hasn't been seen for two weeks, TWO WEEKS!!! I'm almost positive he's dead. Although with his powers, that seems impossible. Then again, Kronos is even more powerful than Percy.

After Chiron finishes his speech, Annabeth gets up, her puffy eyes standing out on her face.

She finally manages to get out. "He was. . . Probably. . . The bravest friend I've ever had," she says, in between sobs. "He. . ." Her eyes go wide. "He's right there!"

I hear gasps and mutters. Percy is standing right there, uninjured; in fact, he is the picture of health.

"Percy!" I hear shouts and gasps, and Annabeth is standing there dumbfounded. Percy is grinning as the campers surround him, giving him high-fives and patting his back. I join them.

Chiron pushes through. "Well. I don't believe I have ever been happier to see a camper return. . ." he says something else, but is drowned out by a charging Annabeth.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" she demands, her voice ringing. I wait for her to punch him, judo-flip him; instead, she hugs him. Percy looks surprised, but hugs her back.

Me and the other campers are smirking, and Annabeth finally seems to realise the scene she is making, because she pulls back blushing.

"I-we thought you were dead, Seaweed Brain!"

He winces awkwardly. "I'm sorry. I got lost."

"LOST!?" she yells. "Two weeks Percy, where in the world-"

But Chiron just puts them both on his back and canters off.

Later, Juniper comes to talk to me. "She loves him."

"Who?" I ask, curiously.

She rolls her eyes. "Annabeth. She loves Percy. I mean, I knew she was crushing, but seriously. I went to tell her something, and I heard her muttering."

"What was she muttering?" I smirk.

"She said, 'Two weeks! That Seaweed Brain; and I kissed him and he still doesn't get it.'"

I'm taken-aback. "She kissed him?"

Juniper grins. "U-huh."

I spend the rest of the afternoon with Juniper, but my thoughts stay with my two best friends. Who I now know, have fallen in love.

I know. I know. Crappy, lame whatever. Sorry 'bout dat. Please comment!!
-Mia

Let's Meet Percabeth (Percy Jackson Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें