Spoiler Alert; He Does.

Rae unzips her hold-all, reaching in for the toiletries bag, a little wave of sadness creeps over her. Jo had told her not to bother bringing any because she had everything in her place that Rae would need, but she didn't want to feel like she was imposing. So she packed it anyway.

"I hate to do this, y'know be a complete girl. But would you mind if I used the shower?" Grabbing a towel from the end of the bed before Chris can even answer.

"Rae, you do what you want in here, it's as much my room as it is yours." He chuckles in return. He runs his hand over his head, through his fluffy dark hair.

Rae flashes him a winning smile, the words she wants to say but at the same time doesn't, sit on the tip of her tongue.
"Wanna join me?"
      Fuck.
They were out and she couldn't take them back, but he had invited her here and offered to let her share his room for 48 hours. If dirty, sexy, sloppy, shower sex wasn't what he wanted, then why was she here?

Chris smiles fondly, "I have something to deal with first, then I'll join you." He rakes his eyes up and down Rae's curvy frame. He wanted to rip the lilac denim from her, desperate to unlock whats underneath. Her tanned skin begging to be caressed, by him.

He watches intently as she cards her fingers through her long decadent brown hair, tying it up into a knot on top of her head as she sashays into the bathroom. He bites his fist, eyes rolling in the back of his head. Glancing down at his cell phone, messages from his assistant and publicist pour through
     Maybe it can wait.
"Y'know what, Rae...it's nothing that can't be dealt with later." He throws his cell into the bed.
      Don't be a dork. Be cool. She thinks you're cool.

Rae didn't think that he was cool, Rae thought he was intimidatingly gorgeous. She wanted to lick every inch of him, every inch. But what would he think of her when he saw her naked? She never had a problem being undressed in front of a man before, hell she liked the attention they gave her. It turned out that most, not all, didn't care what a girls body looked like. They were just happy to be in the same room as a naked woman.

What about American men though, were they the same as Scottish ones?

Not only was Chris an American man, he was also an actor, a global superstar. One of the most famous men on the planet.  Rae hadn't seen any of his movies as it happened. She spent the Uber ride over here trolling through his filmography on Wikipedia. Not a single one. 

Regardless of any of that that, he must be used to a different body type, he's dated models and other actresses, and not one of them looked like Rae.
Beautiful people.  Rae didn't deny that she was attractive, she knew. She was realistic about not being the 'ideal body type'.

She glanced at her naked self in the mirror; the vessel she once loved, looked a little different.
She felt different.

Chris appeared around the door just as she was about to step into the huge shower, his eyes widened the only audible sound from him was the thick gulp he tried to swallow silently as he took all of her in.
A twisted smirk sat on her lips.
Yup, American men are just the same.

"No funny business, Chris Evans, I'm here to shower." She smirked, backing under the warm spray of water.

A lopsided grin twitched in the corner of Chris' mouth, "wouldn't dream of it." He slid down his navy sweat pants, discarding them across the floor.

"No panties?" Rae chuckled, reamaining incognito as she attempted to peer through the thick clouds of steam, eager to see if the big dick energy he gave off, was just energy or if he really had a big dick.
        Spoiler alert; he does.

Chris reaches across the shower, his hand gripping the dial turning on the other shower head, soaking him instantly. As he draws his arm back, Rae turns her head against it, her pillowy lips brush against his bicep.  Electrifying his skin. He was unsure if she meant to do it, he didn't know how to react.
So he said, "pass the shower gel?"

She hands him her favourite Body Shop honey body wash, "this okay, or do you want your own stuff?"

Chris opens the bottle putting it to his nose, he inhales deeply, "this is perfect." Filling his hands with the golden liquid he rubs them together creating a thick lather. Glancing at the hand Rae has pinned by her side he lifts it, pouring some of the subtly sweet soap into it.

He begins massaging it into his skin, his deep blue eyes never breaking contact with Rae's rich olive eyes, as she presses the soap into hers.

Turning her back on him to rinse herself she stares into the tiles composing herself. Never before has she felt so vulnerable and completely safe at the same time.

"Your turn." She bites her bottom lip allowing him under the spray. As she moves to the side his hands absentmindedly find her hips. Her skin buzzing with excitement.

But he didn't seem to notice. Like it was a habit to touch a naked stranger in his shower.
None of what was happening was normal, there wasn't a specific etiquette. It just was.

Chris watched as Rae stepped to the end of the shower wall reaching out for a towel.  At the small of her back, just above her rounded cheeks hidden in the curve of her spine a little bundle of suds had pooled.

Rae snapped her head around, at the touch of  Chris' fingers as they brushed the base of her spine.
"You missed some." He husked, allowing them to linger for a moment.

"Thanks." She handed him a white towel from the heated rail.

He had touched her twice, her nerves were awash with sensuality. Something she had never experienced before. 

Wrapping the fluffy white towel around her body, she drew a heart on the mirror colouring the inside of it with her knuckle.  Chris steps in behind, looking down at the dark wispy curls that bounce around her neck. He couldn't contain his lips as they parted into a gentle smile, finding the perfect one to twirl around his finger. The only movement from Rae was the deep, rise and fall of her chest as she watched Chris' reflection.
And before she could ruin this perfect moment with words, Chris brushed his lips below her ear, placing a chaste kiss there.

        Oh fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
I know you have waited a long time for something. For smut. But I've decided this story is going to be more than smut.

Anyway. Hope you enjoy.
As always please leave a little vote and some feedback. And recommend the shit out of this will ya?!

Love you!!!!!!!!