•76•

"So I've been thinking between pastel purple and white themed wedding or gold and white"

San and I were sitting on terasse, bunch of flyers and cataloges around us. He was clearly confused as he was not into this, but I wasn't either, so I was surprised by his question

"How did you and Wooyoung planned your wedding to look like?"

I looked at him and put down flyer with themes

"Why did you ask me that?"

He sighed, looking at front "Been thinking maybe..he was my best friend and we promised to be each other's best men's, to have wedding with you like he wanted to"

"No San"I grabbed him for hand "You and him are different. He wouldn't like that. I knew him for 3 years and he would want you to have your wedding as you like, not like he would want to. I understand your point, but this is our wedding, between us"

"Even if he were alive and maybe not an addict, do you think he would want to be my best man?"

I shrugged "Conversation is the key. It's all up to you who you want to be your best man"

"I can't..I can't choose just one. They're all my best friends. Hongjoong saved me, Seonghwa took care of me all these years and Yunho and Mingi..they're like my brothers. I'm unable to choose just one"

"You can have them all by your side, but who's gonna be our priest?"

"Just don't pick Mingi. He's gonna start crying before ceremony, I just know that"

I bit my lip, nodding

Talking about Mingi...

It's been a week and Haneul confirmed they started to date, but now problem was how to tell it to San? That's why today my dear best friend Jongho and his girlfriend Mimi are coming over and are staying until our wedding. Yeosang as well. Heard he was shocked at the invite but he didn't refuse.

"I've also been thinking"I was looking at all sorts of cakes and cupcakes Seonghwa and Dayeon said to sort out and pick the best "You know Jongho is my best friend ever since I was 5. And unfortunately, I don't have my dad and grandpa anymore.

So I thought, he was with me during whole childhood, we went to same elementary and high school and signed in same college. We watched each other grow and I want him to walk to me to altar. If you're fine with that"

"Of course baby"he squeezed my hand, kissing it "How can I not be? Best friend is a friend for life. That's what I hoped for Wooyoung and me to be too, but destiny decided differently"

"Destiny gave you family and child"I smiled "In life we win and lose. That's how we learn. We make mistakes that teach us a lessons which not to make in the future"

He tilted his head, putting piece of my hair behind ear "You're so thoughtful"

"Blame philosophy"I chuckled, returning back to flyers and catalogues Dayeon brought me

We were little late, but never too late with planning. I started to workout with Haneul and Minkyung, even though I shouldn't be because I'm still breastfeeding Yeon, but I was determined to lose at least 5kg...at least

"I was thinking of wedding on beach"I said, showing at photo of some beach and happy wedded couple holding hands "It would be beautiful"

He hummed and showed at photo next to it, green garden filled with flowers. There were many colorful flowers around and behind were prettily trimmed trees and overall it was beautiful but...too colorful for my liking

"I mean, it is pretty but it's too colorful and bright. Looks like we're marrying in Disneyland"

He laughed "Now when I look at it, it truly is. How about wedding in some castle or something similar? Like when you had your maternity photoshoot and gender reveal?"