30 •Our Happy End•

Previously

I'm so happy that Sugawara-san agreed to our relationship.
_____________________^_^________________

♡□♡

11:54 a.m,Friday.

|Akaashi POV|

..Our last day of training camp. After the  confession.. Everything felt different. Times going fast and days became more faster. One unexplainable feeling is always on my chest.

I think..it's too soon to feel that feeling.

"Aka- K-Keiji-san!" A certain voice called out my name. "Oh,Shoyo." I replied to him as he hug me. "Can I stay at your house for awhile?" He said as his eyes was glowing in excitement.

"Of course. But why though?" I replied,smiling at the same time. "Well my mom and Natsu is gonna be staying at my grandma's house 'cause they had to take care of her since she is sick." Shoyo explains.

"I see." I said then hug him. "Aight,stop with that lovey-dovey thingy. You guys are making me feel single." Tanaka and Noya said as they suddenly appeared.

"Come on guys it's almost lunch. All of us should be there. After all,this is our last day of training camp." Sugawara-san said. "It's OUR last day of training camp and being together with other teams but not for these two they gonna be staying together again. " Noya exclaims.

Sugawara just chuckled and all of us followed him to where we're gonna be eating.
_______________________________________________

|Nobody POV|

As they were there,Takeda started speaking.

"Alright I'll be doing the talking since the Nekoma's coach didn't have the strength too. (He drank a lot last night) Since everyone is here,I would like to thank you all of you again for agreeing to join this training camp. I've seen all of you improved and getting better than before.And of course,congrats to the new relationships,Akaashi and Hinata,Tsukishima and Kageyama. Hope you guys stay together forever. I think that's all,now,enjoy your meal." Takeda-sensei said before they started their meal.

"Wait. Kageyama and Tsukishima are together!?" Noya exclaims. "Huh?" Hinata spike out in confusion. "Ah yes..They kept it secret but now it's out." Sugawara suddenly said and that made both of them turned into a tomato. Who knew that they could be together despite how they hated each other at first.

"What!? How did I didn't knew about that!? I'm literally the closest person to him! Bakayama!" The little tangerine exclaims. That is true though. As he explains that,the other well.. seemed to be kinda jelly. "But Shoyo,I'm your best friend right?" Kenma suddenly interrupts.

"I'm his bestfriend,right Sho?" Noya suddenly said. "Hah? I thought it was me." Lev spoke out. "Aight stop. Let's start eating now." Kuroo said. "Not until,Shoyo tells us who his actual and real bestfriend." Kenma explains.

"Literally Kenma,give him a break." Kuroo said with a sigh at the end but the little kitty just glare at the rooster like hair man. And then he looked at the little crow again,give him a questioning look. Akaashi felt more jealous than ever,that he started holding Hinata's hand tightly. Luckily the other didn't realise.

"Alright,alright. Uhm. Kenma IS my bestfriend." The little tangerine said with a little chuckled. After the pudding head heard that it made him feel relieved and gave all the others who confess that they are Shoyo's bestfriend,a winning look.

"HAH? I'm his bestfriend,right boke?" Kageyama explains. "Hm.. I don't know." Hinata jokes. "HUHH??? What's that supposed to mean!?" Kageyama exclaims as he wanting to punch the little sunshine in the face.