19 •Hug•

Previously

"Huh.. I guess I overheard."
___________________________________

|Nobody POV|

Akaashi's mom kept asking Hinata questions. Starting from his favourite food,what does he think about Akaashi,how did he meet him and more.

Of course,Akaashi was embarrassed of his mom's behavior. Well sometimes,he wasn't paying attention to what his mom was saying cuz his eyes were on Hinata. Especially after he heard the conversation between his mom and the sunshine.

The male snapped back to reality when he heard his mom saying "Oh my,it's already late.. I didn't even realize. Shoyo why don't you stay for the night?"

"R-really? Is it okay? I..don't want to be a bothersome.." The sunshine said. "No,it's alright. And since you're the first guy that Akaashi brought here other than his best friend Kotarou." Akaashi's mom said. "Mom!" Akaashi yelled in a whisper. And she just smirked.

"Ah and do you mind if you shared the bed with Keiji?" Akaashi's mom added. "Uh.. If he's okay with it.." The sunshine replied. "Of course he's fine with it! Right,Keiji?" She said again and the male just nodded.

"One more thing,you'll be using Keiji's shirt since you don't have anything to change to" Hinata just nodded. But after Akaashi heard his mom said that,his cheeks turned into light pink. "Now,I need to prepare dinner. You kids should go shower first" That was the last thing Akaashi's mom said before walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Akaashi show the way to his room and tells Hinata to go shower first. He gave his old shirt and a short pants that was smaller than his clothes now to Hinata.
___________________________________

<After Hinata finish showering>

|Akaashi POV|

I was scrolling through the internet on my phone when Hinata called my name. "Akaashi-san... This clothes.." Just by looking at him,my face heat up quickly. "-is kinda big. I'm drowning in it" Hinata said finishing his sentence. And he is drowning in those clothes. The shirt he wear stopped at his mid thighs. I guess he have a nice body..

He looks...cute,soft and..fluffy.. Without me realizing I walked to him and hugged him tightly. "A-Akaashi-s-san!?" I snap back to reality when Hinata screamed out my name,I feel embarrassed of what I was doing but I didn't pulled back yet. And I was right he is fluffy and soft. I don't want to pull back yet this is so comfortable..

"Let's...stay like this for awhile.." I said and he just get along with it. I smiled and it shows that I'm very happy even though no one can see me smiling like this.

..I could feel his heart beating so fast. He must've been shy. Well,I am too but I've already calmed down a little. We stayed like that for 15 minutes and none of us wanted to broke the hug.
.
.
.
5 minutes past and we still won't move. Suddenly,mom got in without knocking. "Keiji,Shoyo,dinner's rea- Oh my goodness! I'm sorry for interrupting! You boys can continue what you were doing!" She said and quickly get out.

After hearing that both of us stared at eachother then blushed. We quickly pulled apart and I quickly goes to the bathroom. (Since he haven't showered yet)

Gosh...
____________________________________

|Hinata POV|

I was surprised when Akaashi pulled me into a hug. It was comfortable but my heart is beating really fast and my face is really red right now...Maybe.. there is a possibility that he likes me too. I might have a chance.