20 •Misunderstanding•

Previously

Akaashi closed his eyes. 'Today is the best day I've had.' He thought and slowly fell asleep.
___________________________________

|Nobody POV|

Akaashi woke up to see Hinata snuggling on his chest. It's Sunday (Yup I changed the day) -so there would be no problem for them to stay in bed for awhile. Akaashi hugged back Hinata tighter and rested his chin on top of his head.

Without him knowing,his mom had been watching them behind the door. She was actually about to wake both of the males for breakfast and since she need go to work. When she open the door she saw both of them cuddling and Akaashi's mom didn't want to disturb them so she just watch them together for 5 minutes then left to work.
___________________________________

|Akaashi POV|

After 8 minutes,Hinata finally woke up. "Hmm.. Oh,good morning Akaashi-san.." Hinata said to me. "Morning" I replied. Mom probably had gone to work.

I get up from the bed and Hinata did so too. He take a shower first then after that I went to the bathroom to shower. We had breakfast and spend the time talking. Hinata said that he will go home in the evening since he wanted to stay here a little longer.

Both of us decided to hangout again later at 2:00 p.m. "Hey Hinata,where do you wanna go later?" I asked him.  "Hmm... What about we go to the movies?" "Sure."
____________________________________

|Nobody POV|
.
.
.
.
2.00 p.m.
Both of the males were getting ready. They are excited to hangout again.

Akaashi was wearing a long -sleeved black collared shirt and and a black jeans.

Hinata was wearing a white hoodie with a sunflower in the middle of it with a grey sweatpants. It's a little bit oversized since he wears Akaashi's clothes. (Akaashi accidentally found it when he was searching a clothes to wear)

Akaashi blushed when he saw Hinata wearing his hoodie. The sunshine looked very cute because of the oversize hoodie.

"L-let's go.." Akaashi said and Hinata just nodded. Both of the males got out and Akaashi locked the door.
.
.
.
<When they got to the cinema>
_______________________________________

|Akaashi POV|

I paid the fees and for the popcorn then we got in. (The creator chose a horror movie)

<In the middle of the movie>

Hinata kept clinging onto me whenever there was a jumpscare. It's kinda cute tho. I don't really believe in this kind of but I think I'm enjoying this.

<Movie finished>

The movie ended and we got out of the cinema. "Oh?" Hinata voiced out. "What's wrong,Hinata?"

"Oh I'm nothing but I'll be right back." He replied back to me. "Huh-wait!" I said but it was to late he already wandered off somewhere.

I wonder what caught his attention..
_______________________________________

|Hinata POV|

Something caught my attention as soon as we walk out of the cinema.(I don't know what caught his attention please comment if you know and yes,he stayed there for 10 minutes)

After awhile I finally decide to go back I'm afraid I made Akaashi wait for too long.

When I almost arrived there I saw someone talking with him. A girl.. Who is she and...