29 •New Relationship•

Previously

That was before,until Yachi got in to see that Hinata was red so she quickly runs to find some towel to wet it and a bucket cuz she thought that Hinata was feeling unwell and was sick.

{End of flashback}
_______________________________________

|Bokuto POV|

I was just getting up and was quite surprised that Akaashi wasn't here. And what was most surprising is that there's no one there!

I got out and all of them were there. It seems that they got out without me.. "Yo captain!" Komi said while walking up to me. "Ohayou." I said. "Ohayou. Sorry for not waking you up. You just seemed to be tired." He said then chuckled.

"It's alright." I replied while giving my usual smile. "Anyways,where's Akaashi?" Now that I think of it,I can't seem to find him. "Oh,he's with Karasuno's number 10" Komi said and I nodded.

I went to get breakfast while looking at those two.

Wonder what their talking about.
_______________________________________

|Nobody POV|

As this owl-looking boy was curious about what the other two was talking,he cannot help but to lose his attention from the world.

The other teammates just looked at him and talked about him not in a bad way tho,just wondering.

On the other hand,those 'two' that Bokuto was thinking about,chatting happily. Mostly the older male was just a listener and answered the questions the tangerine was giving.

Still,by the time they were talking,he still thinking about the interview. That was before until,Hinata got a notification from his phone he opened his phone and read it.

When he knew what it was,he told Akaashi.

'Hinata,can you call Akaashi over?'

"Uh..I guess their interviewing you now..?" The sunshine said and the other just nodded. "I'll see you later then,good luck!" Hinata said again.

Akaashi smiled and kissed him by the cheek. The other's cheek was stained in a tint of pink. And for that the other left to go to the Karasuno's cabin.
.
.
<At the Karasuno cabin>

As soon as he was there,before he could knock on the door,he was already pulled in by Tanaka.

"Sorry. Hope you passed though!" He said before walking off with Noya to get out from the cabin. Akaashi just stood there before Sugawara's voice was heard from far.

"You're here? Great! Let's go." Said Sugawara as he pulled Akaashi into the living room. There,sat Daichi looking serious on the couch.

As they were there,Sugawara let Akaashi go then sat down on the next couch beside Daichi. Aswell as Akaashi too. He sat down in front of them with an emotionless face.

"So. Tell me. How did you guys met?" Daichi said while looking at Akaashi seriously. "I met him when me and Bokuto were walking around the Miyagi Prefecture." He replied and Sugawara nodded.

Now it was Sugawara's time to ask. "What caught your attention when you first met him?" He ask curiously. (Why does this felt weird??) "His bright personality caught my attention when we first met" He answered easily.

"How did you fell in love with him before?" Daichi asked as it was his turn. "By the way he talk and smile made me realize my feeling towards him. His small features are very attractive. And for the first time ever,I had felt this rare feelings." Akaashi replied with the same look on his face.

"What do you mean by 'rare feelings'?" Sugawara asked.
"It is something I never felt before. Even if I do hangout with a certain person I never catch feelings towards them. Safe to say that this the first time I've fallen in love with someone." As Akaashi said that,Sugawara smiled softly while Daichi's face has not even change.

"Okay..Do you by any chance,liked him because of his feminine like body or maybe,because of his appearance?" Sugawara asked again and his expression changed into a serious one.

"No. I don't like him because of his looks or his body but instead, I like him because of who he is. I don't really care of what he think of me be cause he made me feel complete. He made me smile when I have no reason to. When something is bugging me,just by looking at him made me feel better. I love him so much that even words can express how much he meant to me. I didn't know what love meant until I met him." Akaashi said and his face suddenly turned into a soft expression.

Both of the baby crow's parent were surprised to what Akaashi had just said because no one had said that to them. Not even a single one.

Well good for Akaashi though.
_______________________________________

|Sugawara POV|

"No."

"I don't like him because of his looks or his body but instead, I like him because of who he is. I don't really care of what he think of me be cause he made me feel complete. He made me smile when I have no reason to. When something is bugging me,just by looking at him made me feel better. I love him so much that even words can express how much he meant to me. I didn't know what love meant until I met him."

Both me and Daichi were shocked to hear what he said. Nobody had ever said that before.. But..can we trust him..?

"Suga?" Daichi called out.

"Y-yeah?" I replied. "What do you think?" He asked me. But. How am I supposed to know!? I mean his answers were shocking and good too.. Is he good enough for Hinata? What if all of that was just an act?

Would it be worth it to give him a chance? While I was busy answering my thoughts,Daichi gave me a tap on the shoulder. "Shush. I'm thinking."

....

"...Alright." I spoke out loud and the two looked at me. "Huh?" Daichi said. "I've made my decision. I will give you a chance to date Hinata." I said and I could see that he showed a small smile while Daichi,he nodded in agreement.

"But! If you break his heart OR made him cry and hate you,you won't get a second chance and I'll be sure to make you regret it. (Like snapping his neck?) This is my warning. I'll leave him in your care." I said and he nodded.

"I'll promised to take care of him." Akaashi replied and I nodded. "Good." I said again.

"Alright. So now..No prob or any questions right? If so then let's go. The others were probably waiting for us." Daichi said as he got up from the couch.

All three of us walked out to see that the others were in front of the cabin. I grab all the others leaving those two alone.

"Sugawara-san,what's your answer?" Tanaka ask since no one were starting. "Yeah! What's your answer?" Noya suddenly joining in. I smiled and nodded. And all of them let out a breath,showing that there is nothing to worry about. "Can you let me go now?" Tsukishima suddenly asked and I let him go. Welp,he doesn't seemed to give a sh*t about what's happening.
_______________________________________

|Hinata POV|

"A-Akaashi-san? So what di- Woah!" I said then got cut off with him pulling me into a hug. "Guess we are in a new relationship now." He said. I could sense that he was happy and so was I.

I hugged him back and buried my face on his chest. I want to stay like this forever..

I'm so happy that Sugawara-san agreed to our relationship.
_______________________________________

No motivation. Less sleep. School works. And here I am.
Hello there!
Enjoying this chapter? If so, please vote! And please you don't need to if you don't want to! I won't force you. Sorry for late updating I sorta don't know what to think of.? And.......
Next chap will be the last one soo see you in the NoyaHina°^°
I'm kinda sad to leave this story. Hopefully I'll make a new AkaHina story soon!
As always, I'm sorry for the mistakes and misspelled.
Any recommendations for next chapter is open starting from today until next week's Wednesday.
That'll be all.
Thank you and stay safe!

Peace.

Luv^^