26 •I like you•

Previously

Why am I...starting to get more and more attached to him..?
_______________________________________

|Nobody POV|

Today is the day. The day where they will be having a training camp again. Like before,Nekoma and Fukurodani will attend it. Plus,there are Johzenji joining in.

Karasuno had gone to the van. Aswell as Fukurodani and other teams but it's just that Nekoma and Fukurodani are earlier than the other teams.

And,for this training camp,there were no tests or exams so it's easy for them.
.
.
"Hm? I wonder where are the Karasunos. They were a bit late than before." Kuroo said in the middle of the talk with Akaashi and Bokuto.

Suddenly a van stopped and all the members of the Karasuno stepped out of it.

"Oh? There they are." As soon as Kuroo said that,in an instance, Akaashi's head threw back to the van and started searching for a certain boy.

And after he saw his face he warms up into a very soft smile. "Eh!?" Bokuto yelled out,not really used to see Akaashi smile like that and aswell as Kuroo and other team members.

For as long as they know,Akaashi never smile that soft. He usually just gives a small,tiny smile that even no one knows if he just forced himself to smile or not. So it's kind of unusual for them.

Kuroo looked at where Akaashi was looking and knew that it was Hinata. So he smirks a little.

While with Hinata,his face brights up as soon as he saw Akaashi. Well,his face were already bright plus glowing through the happiness he contains.

All of the team gather around and shaking their hands with one another. Daichi shook Kuroo's hand while clenching it and at the same time a little bit feeling pissed.

Of course Kuroo clench even more harder. But still,none of them wanted to lose so they started to push out more strength.

Both of the captains were used to shake eachother hands like that since they were competing to which team were the best. (Karasuno or Nekoma? I think both of them are great) While the mother of both teams were worried.

At the same time,aswell advising their so called children aka their own members not to be rude or mean to other teams. And even scolding them after they made others scared as if they were their children. They were the most responsible of all times.

Hinata walked up to Akaashi and spend his time talking with him. In the middle of the talk,Hinata ask, "Has Johzenji arrive yet?"

"No,they haven't." Akaashi simple replied then changing their subjects. In other words,he just wanted to talk to him.

A certain libero was watching them and it was no one other than,Nishinoya. The one who really discovered that Hinata and Akaashi were in a deep love.

Even though he saw them being sweet and kind with eachother,he can't stop himself from feeling curious. Why haven't they dated yet? Their facial expressions were very easy to read.

And of course our smart setter,Akaashi should have known it,right? Well that's the answer. At first,he doubted that Hinata will ever like him. And how he knows it simple he overheard Hinata and his Mom's conversation.(Just reminding you guys about how Akaashi knows Hinata likes him)

They all started chatting with eachother while waiting for the last team to arrive.
.
.
.
.
"Oh? Johzenji are here!" One of the players said. The players of Johzenji got out from their van and walking like some cool guys that you usually see on TV.