6 •Bad day•

Previously

'I'll try talking to Hinata later...'
_____________________________

ALL EDITED

|Akaashi POV|

It's been 16 minutes since I was staring at Hinata was talking with Kageyama.. Am I jealous...? I should've talk with him earlier..

"Akaashiii~" Bokuto called out in a playful manner, as I sighed at him. "What is it, Bokuto-san?" I asked him in a bored face. "Why were you staring at Hinata hmmm~~???"

After realizing what was Bokuto saying my face started to heat up. "I'm not." I said while trying to keep my straight face. "Then why are you blushing huuhh???"

"...I'm not." I replied as I covered my face with my hand.

"Hey Bokuto-san!" Hinata said suddenly approaching us. "Are you okay, Akaashi-san?" Hinata asks. "Ohh! Hinata! You see, Akaashi here were being jealous becau—" I smack the back of Bokuto's head, completely stopped his words.

"Ow, that hurts you know!" Bokuto said.
"Anyway, Hinata, what do you need?" I said, turning at him. "Hm.. I was wondering if I can practice with you guys..?" He said.

"Sure." After hearing what he said I quickly agreed to practice with him. I'm really excited to spend some alone time with him. "Can I join too?"

"Oh, sure, Kuroo-san! Is that okay, Akaashi-san?" Ugh,why did he have to show up. I just want to spend some time alone with Hinata, when suddenly Kuroo join in into our conversations.

"..Yeah.. Sure.." I said, secretly glaring at that chicken head. "What about you Bokuto?" Kuroo ask Bokuto. "Sure!" Said Bokuto looking excited.

I was completely not happy about this. My day was just getting better when someone butt in and ruining it.
______________________________

|Bokuto POV|

I think I was not going to join since Akaashi was looking happy that he get to practice Hinata. How did he fall in love with Hinata, though? I mean, a lot of girls had confessed to him but he rejected them all. He once told me that he was bisexual but how can he got attracted to someone whom he just met?

Kuroo suddenly appeared from nowhere and wanted to join to practice with them. I could tell that Akaashi was not very happy about this. Kuroo ask me if I wanted to join. I couldn't help but to agree. I can't refuse a volleyball practice with Kuroo, can I?
________________________________

Hello!
Author Chan here!
I don't have that much idea but I promise to make other chapter's longer and I was pretty tired so my brain can't function properly (It was in my dumb mode)
If you guys have a suggestions or requests don't be shy to tell me! I will gladly accept it!
Anyway, I'm sorry for the mistakes and misspellings I made and also for this short chapter.
That's all.
Thank you and stay safe!

Peace.