"That's too bad. What food is it? That will be hard to resist, especially if it's too good... only to find out she's allergic to it later. What a pity." Annie added a playful grin on the side while looking for the alternative outfit.

"Then perhaps she could continue to eat it up but only in moderation, anything in excess is lethal no matter how good it is.." Elvie added while prepping her materials to jump to the other room to apply Sage's make up.

Alex could no longer determine whether they are still talking about allergies or something else, which made Alex's face red as a tomato. Aira pulled Alex back to the dressing room to change her clothes.

The wardrobe was then changed into a spaghetti strapped top with a white tulle longsleeved overlay.

Aira then asked once they were alone in the dressing area if she had been "very careful" with "their business" and recommended a check-up with her OB to check her options, just in case, when they go back. Because she knows many things can happen in three months and after seeing her "rashes" she now has an inkling as to how "active" these two can be.

Alex insisted that those were from last week's carelessness and they have behaved since then.

After changing, Alex sat down in front of the mirror while waiting for Elvie to get back from the boy's room. She was busy scrolling her phone when Elvie came back.

"You're done with Sage? That was very quick! Hey, are you really slacking now?" Annie commented.

"Girl, Sage is becoming more handsome every time I see him. He doesn't really need my expertise. I even took longer than needed because I wanted to continue glancing at his face up close. For a guy, he really has a natural flawless skin especially with his face!" Alex's makeup artist can't help but mention. They could give these casual remarks with him because Sage considered them as friends already.

"Elvz, control yourself. You're already married, okay." Aira remarked as she helped Alex wear her changed outfit after applying the concealers on Alex's "rashes".

"He's blooming too. Why do you have to be blooming at the same time, huh? Sage was also nowhere to be seen publicly when you were on vacation...hmmm fishy. I suddenly miss my husband..." Elvie replied playfully while prepping Alex's hair.

And that's the scenario the boys witnessed when they came in. Hans reminded them of the time and went straight to Aira to have some "manager's talk". Sage on the other hand went beside Alex. He looked at her from top to toe, as if admiring and checking her then asked,

 He looked at her from top to toe, as if admiring and checking her then asked,

"Are you okay? Are you ready?" Sage asked with dreamy eyes. His gazes were enough to make those around Alex swoon. While the object of his loving gaze just nodded her head and smiled shyly.

"How do I look?" Sage asked her back simply

"Great as always," Alex responded as she fixed the collar on his blazer. Sage then winked in response.

"See you later, we'll wait outside." He then tapped Alex's shoulders before leaving then called Hans.

When the boys left, Elvie and Annie the stylist squeaked in glee.

"Are you okay? Are you ready?" Elvie exclaimed after clearing her throat while mimicking Sage's voice then added, "If I were on your shoes, I would have melted in the spot. Gosh, not everyone receives that kind of treatment from the cold, Mr. Sage Kim! It made him extra handsome and hot."

"Hmmm. Another S for... Sage?"

"Well, if my husband looks just a bit like Sage, I bet I won't ever leave the house..." Elvie laughed at her silliness.

"So, Alex... I bet S is your favorite letter in the alphabet now." Annie added while giving her a meaningful glance as if she confirmed something.

Luckily, the team that went with her has been her most trusted glam team members.

After what they have witnessed, they can now connect the change in Alex and Sage's presence ever since their drama, so they never said a word like they understood why the two were glowing.

Aira and Alex didn't confirm nor deny anything too. Her team could be goofy and loud but they surely respect Alex's privacy and they also do everything in their power to keep it safe.