2| Bonus Chapter - Baby Bumps

Published on 31st January 2023.
_____________________________

Good evening beautiful people.
How are you?
Don't forget to read the note in the end.

Go ahead and read the chapter now.
It's waiting for you!

Don't forget to work up your fingers and comment.

"I would never fall in love again until I found her"
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you

– S H R U T I –

"It's too hot here."

"Go inside." Akriti said while biting on a bright red apple. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in negative. She acts like a bitch sometimes.

"You're so rude!" I whined and took another samosa to eat, while a half eaten piece remained in my other hand. I quickly ate it up before they could see how much I was having.

"Damn! It's too good." Aditi moaned and I raised my brows. I looked at her and my gaze went towards the burger in her hand. When she took a bite, a loud sound of crunch hit my ears.

It sounded so good!

I quickly kept my samosa in a plate and took the only burger left to curb my cravings. Just when I took my first bite, a felt a kick in my belly.

The baby liked it too.

I took a huge bite, quickly chew it and gulped it all inside. I loved it! Before I could finish the last piece I heard a loud shrill voice, which ofcourse belonged to my son. He ran towards me in wobbly steps and jumped upon my legs as soon as he reached me.

I knew what he wanted. He opened his mouth and I stuffed the last piece of my burger in his mouth. He loved to eat my meals but hated his own. Kids!

He widened his arms, in hope to reach me and I quickly did as he wished. He sat on my lap and reached the french fries in my plate. He picked a piece with his tiny hands and sucked it slowly instead of chewing it. It's a more usual sight to see him sucking upon his food. Seeing him chew his food would be a weird thing to see. Only he knows what he has in his mind.

He wriggled and tried to jump down my lap. Before letting him go, I wiped the ketchup mess he had created on his face. I put him down on the floor and he ran towards his toys in a jiffy. It's been six months he started walking and ever since then he never stopped. We had to keep all our important stuff out of his reach.

"God! Why is my baby so active today?" Aditi sighed and sipped water while rubbing her bump. "Don't trouble your mother sweetheart, I'm already exhausted."

Akriti's laugh resonated throughout the garden as she giggled, "You wonder? Just think about me. It feels like I'm holding two watermelon in my stomach."

"Di, atleast you don't feel the kicks now. My third trimester is eating me alive." Aditi sighed and took a deep breath.

Were they arguing about how much their to-be children were troubling them?!

"Mumma..." Adit shouted as he walked out of house with a huge tray in his hands. He placed the plate filled with golgappe on our table and shined his teeth, "I made them." There was no way he could fry them!

"You're sure?"

"Hero fried the puris and I made this water." He said and placed two-two pieces in everyone's plate. Atleast someone's husband was caring about his wife's cravings. Unlike mine who let's me eat only bland food in the name of health.