24| Drunkard

Published on 18th June 2021.
__________________________

I hate viva and PPTs!!

Vote, comment, share and follow

Happy reading!

– S H R U T I –

I scanned my ID and walked inside the firm, ofcourse after sharing that crazy kiss with Rishabh which messed up my lip colour. I really don't know what has gotten into him these days! Is he possessed by a spirit? I hope not.

As I walked towards my cabin, I saw Parth and Aditi discussing over something. But wait! From when did they start talking like civilised people?

I paced towards them and patted their shoulders to grab their attention. "What's going on?" I asked and Aditi made a grumpy face whereas Parth smiled. It's been a long time I've seen him smiling!

"Truth came out." He said and I raised my eyebrows. "Sahil's truth." He said and I nodded as I knew this from the starting. I know how he was in his University days. Some characters never change!

In favour, Aditi threw some cuss words to Sahil which were way out of my understanding. But I'm happy that she came to know his reality before it was too late. Atleast my friend's life is saved.

"When did it happen?" I asked.

"Yesterday evening." Aditi answered, "I walked to his place to ask him for a movie. Instead, I saw him with a girl in a way too inappropriate condition. At first I thought that he was double timing. But when I saw one more girl there, I knew the case was way too twisted."

"They all were together. I mean, he was with two women at a time?" I asked and she nodded. It's disgusting!

"You know what I did?"

"What did you do?" I asked and Parth chuckled. So, he knew everything before me.

"I smashed the cake, I had carried to his place, on his face. I mean, he should know what it is to mess up with me. And strangely, I felt nothing after what he did. Did I really not love him?"

"I was not love. Just a basic infatuation and that's it!" Parth answered and I nodded.

"Maybe." Aditi shook her head, "And... I'm sorry for my behaviour all this time. I know I'm a little crazy but-"

"Little? You're fully crazy!" Parth and I said in unison and she glared at us with a smile. "We want a big fat treat as a compensation. Menu would be chosen by us." I said.

"Do you want to eat all my income?"

"Yeah, sure." Parth said and I laughed. "The day?"

"Tonight?" Aditi asked and we shook our heads in positive. "Then tonight it is."