Luke phone ranged and he went out of the hall. I leaned back and my back met his chest.

"Love, don't sleep here"

"I'm not sleeping" I said closing my eyes. He chuckled.

"It's 5:30, Love"

I stood up straight and groaned as dizziness hit me, I stood there for a minute.

"Love, you okay?"

"I'm fine, just a aftermath dizziness after I stood up"

He nodded and made  way to my room. I turned to Sebastian and gestured him to go out of the room.

He groaned and went out of the room. I went into the closet, I grabbed white dress it was halter neck, that had slit on the left leg and it was glittery.

I went to bathroom and washed my body. I dried my body, went to closet wore my undergarments then I wore my robe, started to do make up.

I did golden glitter eyeshadow, with winged eyeliner. I curled my eye lashes and applied mascara. I wore nude lipstick.

I wore my white earrings, I left my hair in natural state because I don't have time to tame the monster.

I went to closet and grabbed my white heels, I was putting them on, when I heard the door opening.

"Lov- holy shit!"

I turned around and saw Sebastian. I smiled at him and he walked towards, stood in front of me.

"You look so devilishly beautiful"

𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I entered the room to see Janis, wearing a white dress , that offset the tan of her skin. Her hair in tight ringlets falling down below her mid back.

She was looking so hauntingly beautiful, standing there smiling at me, this smile of her will be the death of me.

I walked towards her.

"You look so devilishly beautiful"

She looked at me, her brown cat like enchanting eyes, her lips. Everything is perfection.

"Sebastian?"

I was pulled out of my trance, as her voice reached my ears.

"Yes, love. I was going to tell that car is ready"

She nodded and walked towards the table to grabbed her clutch and phone.

"Let's go"

I grabbed her hand and led her down stairs. Everyone was sitting in the hall.

Awe was the expression everyone had on their faces. Lily screamed and ran towards Janis.

"J, you look so beautiful! I wanna take a photo"

Janis laughed and nodded. Lily did whole photo shoot of her.

"I'm so gonna post it on my Instagram"

Like came down wearing black suit, he was nervous I could see the way his hands were shivering.

I went towards him and patted his back. He looked at me and I nodded at him in encouragement.

"Brother, if I can't get the one tonight. Can I marry Janis?"

I took a step forward to hit him, he hid behind Janis. Janis laughed.

"Let's go we are already being late" Janis said as they bid goodbye and went out.