34

"𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

Preparations were going, everyday was hectic. I was tired of seeing bridal magazines everyday, jewelry and listening to how aisle should be.

Sebastian entered the room with the guys laughing and he looked at me. I pleaded with eyes, save me from the girls.

He smirked and came towards me, on the cue my stomach growled and his smirked dropped replaced with frown.

"You didn't eat?"

I nodded and his eyes glared at girls. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. He grabbed pancake mix , bowl, whisker.

He removed his jacket and rolled his arms up. I nearly drooled at the sight of his arms.

"Mrs Knight, don't stare at me like that"

"Like what?"

"Like you want me"

"That's what I want"

He stopped whisking the batter, his eyes darken. A slow smirk made it's way to his lips. I gulped at the sight.

He was in front of me in two strides, he leaned in his warm caressed my ear.

"Guest and guys are still here, if u still don't care"

He kissed beneath my ear, my breath hitched. I could feel his smile on my skin. He stood up straight and went to stove, like nothing happened.

"Janis!, we have to go"

I groaned and slammed my head on the counter, it made a loud bang noise. Fuck!

"What the fuck?"

"Janis, for God sake, are you crazy?

He was by my side in a second, I made no move. He shook me, I was already embarrassed and regretting the head bang.

My temple was burning, probably red with impact. I looked up, put my hand on temple.

"I'm okay"

"Let me see"

"I'm okay"

"Remove your hand"

"I'm really okay"

"Janis"

"Sebastian"

"Let me see now"

He removed my hand and his lips set into a frown. I smiled at him and he glared at me.

"Sometimes I think, I should wrap you up in bubble wrap"

"It fucking red, what were you thinking?"

"That's the problem, Sebastian"

"What?"

"I wasn't thinking anything"

He sighed and my stomach growled loudly it can. I smiled innocently at him. He kissed my forehead and went to cook pancake.

"Janis!"

"I'm coming!"

Sebastian put pancakes in front of me and sat next to me. I was eating and he was staring at my temple the whole time.

"It's good, that it's not swelling"

I ate the pancakes,drank water and pecked his lips. His frown disappeared into a smile.