Epilouge

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

Today was hectic and I was nervous. I am sitting in front of mirror get ready, by make up artist.

"Come one, sweetheart"

"Janis, breath in breath out"

I took deep breaths and calmed down. The door opened came in olivia who was laughing with Kate.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Sebastian is nervous as hell and he and Dylan nearly fought because Dylan wasn't letting him see you"

I chuckled and hair artist asked me to keep my head straight. He made a fish tail and I was in love with my hair.

Soon the make up artist came and started to do my make up, I felt on could nine. I was marrying the man I loved.

"Oh my! You look beautiful darling"

I turned around to see Anneliese with hand on her mouth. Mother was trying not to breakdown. I smiled at her.

"You look beautiful yourself"

My make up was done, I went to bathroom to wear my wedding dress. Mom helped me with the zipper.

I could hear her sniffles, I turned around and hugged her. She was so sensitive.

"I'm just missing your dad so much"

"Yeah mom, I miss him too"

"Oh no no! Don't cry"

"I'm trying"

I said fanning my eyes laughing with mom. I exit the bathroom and Ray gasped.

"Marry me"

"What the fuck?. You are supposed to marry me"

I didn't knew Kieran was standing in the room and his eyes glared at Ray playfully. I laughed at his expression as his eyes soften into a brotherly gaze.

"You look beautiful, J"

"You look dashing yourself"

I wore my shoes and Kate helped me with jewelry and Olivia helped me with my veil.

Lily was sitting on the bed, taking pictures of me. I posed for her and she laughed delightfully. She ran up to me and I bent down, she kissed my cheek.

"Is the bride ready?"

"Yes!"

Sebastian's Father came in, he smiled at me fatherly. I went towards him, picking up my gown.

"Is my daughter ready to be walked down the aisle?"

I choked a sob, for a minute I saw my dad in his face. I nodded taking deep breaths. As girls helped me through down stairs, to the limousine. Kate demanded limo because of my dress getting ruined.

My wedding was held, in the same hall. The ball where I was introduced as a family.

"I can't believe, this is all real" I said and girls smiled. Olivia was fiddling with her fingers.

"You okay?, lia"

"Umm I have something to you guys"

"Yeah go on" I said as I fixed my veil. She sighed and I looked at her encouraging her to say whatever she wanted to.

"I'm 2 weeks pregnant"

The car fell into the silence and then screams erupted. I was laughing.

"Oh my god!"