14: Amongst the Mystery

Start from the beginning

Belfast: *Raises her skirt and curtsy before the Commander* "Greetings, Master."

Langley: "We analyzed the cube but it appears to be dangerous."

Fordo: "Tell me in detail about these cubes."

Akashi: "This is just one of the functions of the black wisdom cube. It is implied over and over that wisdom cubes are objects that manifest the will and thoughts of people which means it's akin to a magic lamp that grants wishes. But instead of asking for a wish, it just manifests that which you desire in your heart, not the one you are currently thinking. Black Wisdom Cube is an altered version of the cubes which is more tuned to manifesting power thru the use of our aggression & other dark emotions. Nya~"

Fordo: "Siren technology seems to be far ahead of ours but there is a familiarity that we can theorize."

Amazon: "As much as I don't want to deal with an idiot like you, I'm not here to listen to such theories."

Fordo: "Then get out if you're not interested."

Amazon could only pout at the Commander as his serious tone says it all.

Belfast: "A theory, Master?"

Fordo: "It appears the Sirens wanted to evolve much the same as you all could. Based on Orochi's schematics and an extensive study done by the Alliance Army's Weapons Research Department, The Wisdom Cube can be corrupted, similar to a file in a computer but a power surge can cause one to evolve. After killing the Siren Sovereignty, Her black wisdom shard was taken by our forces and analyzed with the help of Yuubari. A Wisdom Cube was taken and we saw Sovereignty's shard corrupting the Wisdom cube's energy and the ship girls that would manifest had their souls eaten and caused their darker aspects to manifest. It's pretty clear this is a different item."

The room was silent as the surprised shipgirls looked at the Commander.

Langley: "H-H-How did you know that?"

Fordo: "Those are the things that I can think about it. It's up to you to believe it or not."

Pennsylvania: "You don't have to get worked up over tiny things, Commander."

Akashi: "The Commander might be right, nya~ His theory is not without merit. Yuubari said to me earlier that she's on the right track in her research thanks to the Commander. Nya~"

Amazon: "I-I see... Anyway, It's not like you're actually an idiot or anything."

Fordo: "You're implying?"

Amazon: "F-Forget what I said."

Hornet: "Nice, Commander! Looks like your boys are indeed helpful."

Pennsylvania: "But still, Orochi's cube is powerful and some rumored that it could break a reality or universe."

Akashi: "Or transport on being from another reality here, Nya~. Akashi isn't sure if it is indeed true, nya~."

Fordo: (Is such a thing possible?) "Belfast, Take the cube to the secure location in the base. You can call upon the research teams to begin the study immediately."

Belfast: *Lifts her skirt and bows before  Fordo* "Yes, Master."

Scene Change, Alliance Central Base, Intelligence Room, Planet Humbarine.