The Duchess of York Territory

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard is the youngest daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer-Churchill.

She was the child that was born to Lord Charles Andrew JR when he was 68 years old and when he wasn't expecting to become a father.

Not after having three sons and two daughters with Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard was born on October 21, 2276. She was born in between Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wasn't disappointed but he was shocked when Lord David William Beck told him that he would once be a father once more.

The only son who wasn't accepting of the news was his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

He couldn't believe that his father would have a child at his age and he refused to acknowledge the birth of Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and he refused to call her sister.

Naturally, when Lord Charles Andrew Howard III refused to acknowledge Lady Frederica Wilhelmina as his sister.

It caused trouble with his family and in particular Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

It also caused trouble with Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard III, and Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his son " Lady Frederica Wilhelmina is my daughter and you have always been spoiled by your mother. "

" I accepted Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud when I knew she wasn't your daughter." Lord Charles Andrew states.

" I supported you when both of your brothers told me not too and now you won't even accept Lady Frederica Wilhelmina as your sister, but I am her Father as I am your's. " Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

" I don't care if you accept her or not as Lady Frederica Wilhelmina will inherit the Dukedom of York Territory. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR exclaims.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR passed away quietly in the arms of his beloved  Duchess, Lady Sarah in 2297 and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina becomes Duchess of York Territory on Star Base 12.

It is Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory that installs Lady  Frederica Wilhelmina as the first Duchess of York Territory.

It is a glorious day for the women on Star Base 12 when Lady Frederica Wilhelmina becomes the first Duchess of York Territory in her own right.