A Triple Celebration

It is also Lord Richard Edward III, Lord Albert Edward and Lord Benjamin Lawrence birthday but The Pagan Thanksgiving Day.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is the oldest and only son of Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Suzanne Virginia Bell and he is the grandson of Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and the second son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

He is the younger brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he is the first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III is the second cousin of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior married Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois against his father's wishes and the price was to be excluded from inheriting the Dukedom of Norfolk along with his descendants, but Lady Karissa put her foot down with that one " You will reinstate your uncle's side of the family." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard reinstates his uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and he creates him Duke of Wessex Territory and his wife, Lady Suzanne by his side, become Duchess of Wessex Territory on June 2, 2275 at the same time Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa become Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

At the same time Lord Andrew Charles created his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12 and he is the grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard, his father's youngest brother and he also created Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Suzanne Virginia had their first child, Lord Richard Edward Howard III on September 21, 2276 out at Wessex Manor.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is a proud but a humble man, and Lord Andrew Charles and he are allies.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR loved all his brothers and only sister, and he despised his father for tearing his family apart as he despised his grandfather, Lord Frederick William for doing the same thing.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is 16 months younger than Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and when he is born she is '16 months old, but the two second cousins are close as they grow up and Lord Richard Edward III is the only one who knows how to control Lady Elizabeth and he is a Goddess scent to Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles when Lady Elizabeth gets out of hand and out of control.

Lady Elizabeth always listens to her handsome second cousin, Lord Richard Edward III and even at a young age they knew that their futures were entwined with each other.

In fact in 2289, when Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey was born on his 12th birthday, and she wasn't present at his birth.

It was Lord Richard Edward III that told Lady Elizabeth about the birth of Lord Benjamin Lawrence but he told her " Lady Elizabeth. You must apologize to your father, mother and our third cousin, along with Lady Anastasia Christina."