The Duchess of Gloucester Territory Part One

Lady Karissa wakes early in the morning of August 1, 2290, and it is Lammas which is one of Pagan Sabbaths between Litha and Mabon.

Lady Karissa wakes up and she climbs out of bed and looks at her clock and it is 9 AM and she reaches for her robe and places it around her and she rings the bell and the maid appears " Yes. Madame." The maid asks.

"Please bring me some toast and tea." Lady Karissa asks the maid curtsy and she walks away and Lord Andrew Charles notices that she is not by his side and he rises and asks " What is a matter, Karissa?"

"Nothing. Andrew Charles. I am just in the early stages of labor." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles reaches for his communicator and he summons Lord David William Beck to come to Beltane Manor, but Lord David William explains it could be some time before Lady Karissa delivers the baby."

Lady Karissa looks at him and she tells him " Listen here, Andrew Charles. You need to summon Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard and your father."

"I have contacted my father along with all of my cousins and brothers and their children." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is excited and he tells Lady Sarah to dress Lady Frederica as they are on their way to Beltane Manor to wait for the arrival of their newest granddaughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard who will become Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR calm down." Lady Sarah tells him.

"How can I be, Lady Sarah?" I am excited about my newest granddaughter." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

"You can be." Lady Sarah explains, "You are no longer a spring rooster." Lady Sarah states, "Our daughter is nearly 13 year old."

"Has it been that long since we had Lady Frederica Wilhemina?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Why yes, Lord Charles Andrew JR. In October she will be 13 years old." Lady Sarah states.

"Lady Elizabeth just turned 15 years old and Lady Caroline Matilda just turned 8 years old, and Lord Anthony just turned 10 years old." Lady Sarah tells him.

"Today, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud turns 13 years old." Lady Sarah states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica start on their way from York Territory and on their way they meet up with Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard, Lady Mary and Lord William Frederick.

Halfway on the way to Beltane Manor they meet up with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew IV and Lord Patrick William II, Lady Paulina, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord David Frederick headed for Beltane Manor.

One by one the carriages arrive at Beltane Manor and Lord Andrew Charles meets them at the door of Beltane Manor and Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims " This is a great day,my son. I know that Lord Patrick William will be celebrating the birth of his great-great-great-granddaughter."

"I wish that my damn father had stayed to see all of his great-grandchildren." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I am not glad that my grandfather is alive." Lord Andrew Charles states,"If he had been I would not be Duke of Norfolk and neither would you."

"What my great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather did to our family is appalling." Lord Andrew Charles states "One tears the family apart and his son does too."