The Cotillion of 2291

It is November of 2291, and four of the daughters of The Howard family are attending their cotillion at The Ritz Inn in Norfolk Territory.

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory are the granddaughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR through one of his three sons, and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina is the youngest daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and she is aunt to Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Autumn Bridget is the heiress to Cambridge Territory, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard is the heiress presumptive to the Dukedom of Sussex, and Lady Samhain is Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lady Frederica is the heiress to York Territory.

Lady Autumn Bridget is the oldest of the daughters being born in June of 2276, followed by Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud in August of 2276, followed by Lady Frederica Wilhelmina, and Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory, but in between Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Frederica, Lord Richard Edward Howard was born in September of 2276, and in shortly after the birth of Lady Samhain, Lord David William Beck II was born on Lord David William and Lord Andrew Charles birthdays on December 21,2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had big plans for his fourth granddaughter, Lady Samhain and he planned to marry her to his brother's great-grandson, Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR planned a brilliant marriage with one of the grandsons of his mother's brother, Lord Edward Albert Charles Spencer-Churchill and he had three grandsons: Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill, Lord George Spencer-Churchill, and Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill and his two granddaughters: Lady Adeline Spencer-Churchill and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Their father is Lord Edward Spencer-Churchill and Lady Lady Charlotte Sophia Somerset.

Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill in 2291 was 17 years old and his brother,Lord George Spencer Churchill was 15, and Lord Edward would bring his two oldest sons to the cotillion of 2291, but also in attendance would be Lord David William Beck Senior with Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR favored his mother side of the family over that of his fathers side of the family, but if Lord George Frederick William Carey's daughter, Lady Georgette Henrietta Carey had married he would have chosen her children, and Lord Robert Frederick only had two children, Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey.

All the mothers prepare their daughters for the cotillion of 2291 and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence is dressed in a beautiful Victorian white dress.

All the young ladies were dressed according to their rank and Lady Samhain was dressed to show her rank as Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Paulina dressed Lady Autumn Bridget