7

As a new day started, Jihoon had stared at his computer to looked at what he was sent through his emails. "So like, what are we going to do about Jun-seo?" He asked the leader who was staring at his computer looking through emails. Seungcheol looked up and shrugged, he didn't know what they were going to do about him.

"As long as he stays in his place, I think we'll be fine." Jihoon rolled his eyes, before checking anything about the Lim brothers along with Shin. "Hyung." Wonwoo said to Seungcheol who immediately looked up from his computer again. "Remember the handmade bomb that I found?" The younger asked, watching as the older nodded before being handed a notebook.

"Well when I researched him even more, the serial numbers on the bomb matched his number on his gang." Wonwoo explained, pointing out the numbers that the White Shadows had and comparing them to the handmade bomb. "How would he know where we were with Jiyoo?" The older asked, looking as he noticed more information was made.

Wonwoo then grabbed Shin Jiyoo's file, "When I went back to look at his file, he had these specific numbers tattooed on his shoulder." He said, pointing the tattoo on the picture of the boy, "White Shadows always had these numbers on them, if you remember when you shot Jun-seo in the shoulder for it." Seungcheol sighed as he nodded and then grabbed Byun's and Yooseok's files.

"If all three of them are brothers, why do they have different surnames?" He asked the younger who then searched up something on his computer. "It's almost like Jeonghan and Jisoo's case, but all of them have the same mother, different father." Wonwoo explained, having three pictures of two men and one woman.

"While Yooseok and Byun have the same father, Jiyoo was born after this man found out she was having an affair." Wonwoo said, looking at the files that Seungcheol had brought. "They're not in White Shadows?" He asked, looking at the younger who shook his head.

Before Wonwoo could explain anything else, Heeseung came running in the room. "Sir, we have a problem." Seungcheol raised a brow, waiting for the younger to start speaking again. "The trainer had quit and left this note." He said, handing a small zip-lock bag that contained the letter.

Dear Seventeen members

I am here to announce that I quit and will be giving all the information I have heard from you guys to my leader. So dumb of you to think I would actually work for you guys.

Seungcheol looked at Jihoon who raised a brow, before getting up and looking at the note. "This whole time, he's just been undercover?" He asked the older who nodded, getting up as he then gave the bag to Wonwoo. "Figure out what gang he's under." The younger nodded as he then went to his computer and started searching.

Soonyoung watched the trainees as they were training with knives. He sighed as he watched Sunoo struggled to take away the knife away from his partner. "Stop." Soonyoung commanded everyone and went up to the younger who seemed down.

"It's alright Sunoo, but all you need to do is grab his arm and try to take it. Like this." He said demonstrating the moves that the younger has to do in order to take the knife away. Soonyoung then told everyone to get back into positions.

As he continued to watch everyone, he felt arms wrap around his waist. "Did you need something Ji?" Soonyoung asked, turning his head to see his boyfriend resting on his back. "We might need to move to a different laboratory." The shorter mumbled as he let go of the taller and looked at the trainees.

"Why?" The older asked, handing Jihoon a knife so they both could practice. The shorter took and immediately dodged Soonyoung as who tried to hit him. "The trainer worked for another gang, so unless Wonwoo gets the information on time. We might move." He explained, noticing how the other trainees stopped to give the couple space.

Jihoon tried to kick Soonyoung, but grunted as it was dodged. He then yelped when he was head locked. "I think I-" Soonyoung grunted as he punched in the stomach and dropped to ground. His knife was kicked away and Jihoon pointed his towards his boyfriend's neck. "What were you saying?" He asked the taller who grumbled, pushing away the knife from throat.

When the got up, all the trainees immediately went back to training. "Jeez, how do you learn that stuff." Soonyoung mumbled as he rubbed his stomach. "Hao taught me that when he was going against the trainer." Jihoon said, leaning against the older.

Jisoo sighed as he tried to help Taehyun shoot the targets. "I don't know how to switch in between both hands." The younger said, watching as the older took the gun and immediately shot at the targets while switching the gun in his hands.

"You toss it after you shoot." He said to the younger who nodded and took the gun back before starting to shoot again. "Thank you." Taehyun said, bowing as he then went back into practice with the guns. As they continued to practice, a knock was heard at the door.

Taehyun stopped shooting, and watched as the older went near to open the door but stopped in his tracks as he realized it someone he didn't know. "Who is it?" Jisoo asked, grabbing his gun from his back pocket. "Beautiful, open the door." A voice said making Jisoo immediately protect the younger as he pointed the gun towards the door.

"Jiyoo, what the fuck do you want?" Jisoo asked, gently pushing Taehyun towards the back door while also pressing an emergency button to warn the others. "Oh come on beautiful..." Jiyoo said before shooting the door nob, making Jisoo immediately shut the door that Taehyun had escaped through.

He held his gun to Jiyoo who smirked, "Beautiful, put the gun down. You can't kill people." Jiyoo taunted as he watched the younger shake. "See, look at you shaking." He taunted, making Jisoo gripped his gun tightly. Jiyoo looked around before walking closer to the younger and grabbing the gun from his hands.

"Beautiful, you know I'm still good deep inside." He said making Jisoo roll his eyes, punching him in the face. Jiyoo fell back on his ass before feeling the gun being taken away from him, "Stop calling me beautiful, I'm not yours and will never be. You have a girlfriend, so be loyal to her and stop chasing after me." Jisoo said, looking up and seeing his fiancé with Seungcheol and the others.

Seokmin walked up to him and grabbed him, "Are you alright?" He asked, checking to make sure the older wasn't injured or anything. "I'm fine." Jisoo mumbled, placing his gun on in pocket while watching the others take Jiyoo to the jail cell they have.

"Where's Taehyun?" Seokmin asked, rubbing his fiancé's waist. "Tae you can come out now." The older said, hearing the door open and watching as Taehyun came out the room. "Love, are you alright?" Seokmin asked Jisoo who seemed sluggish, "M' fine..."  The shorter said before falling almost to the ground but was caught by Seokmin on time.

"Baby..." Seokmin mumbled, as he then picked him up bridal style. "You stressed yourself out again." The younger mumbled before walking out with the other in his arms.

~Tbc~