4

Jeonghan sighed as he looked at the time, "Isn't Cheollie suppose to be back by now?" Jeonghan asked the other two. "Hannie these missions take a while." Jisoo said as he was watching the tv.

Soonyoung shrugged before hearing his phone beep. He grabbed his phone and looked at what was sent to him.

Hoonie

Hoonie
Get back up
Someone threw a bomb
Wonwoo and Cheol are injured

Me
On it

Hoonie
Get Dk's shit too

"Cheol and Won got injured." Jeonghan looked at Soonyoung with wide eyes, "Come on let's go, I don't know where Seokmin's medical shit is and I need to grab the others." Both boys nodded before getting up.

Once Soonyoung sent the message to the others, he immediately drove to Seokmin and Jisoo's house for the medical stuff. After grabbing the stuff, both Jisoo and Soonyoung went back to the van. "How badly injured are they?" Jeonghan asked since he was worried for his husband the most.

"I don't know, Jihoon didn't tell me anything." Soonyoung responded before driving again and arriving to the place. Jeonghan saw and immediately went to Seungcheol once the van stooped. "Cheollie?" He asked checking his husband for any injuries. "I'm alright baby." He mumbled sitting up a little.

As the rest looked around, Seokmin immediately attended to Seungcheol and Wonwoo. "Surprisingly, only some scratches and nothing broken." The leader nodded before pointing at Wonwoo who was shaking his head. "I'm alright baby." Seungcheol smiled as he moved a strand of his husband's hair.

Jeonghan nodded before helping his husband up. Meanwhile Wonwoo flipped off at the abandoned house as he stood up. "Motherfucker." He mumbled before feeling an arm wrap around his waist. "Are you alright?" Mingyu asked making sure his boyfriend didn't have any injuries.

"I'm fine, but that asshole escaped." Wonwoo huffed as he pushed his boyfriend off of him and going near the now torn abandoned house. He looked around for clues before seeing something under a couple of wooden planks. "Did you something?" One of their gang members asked. "Heeseung, go get me some gloves." The boy nodded and immediately went to go grab some gloves.

Once he came back with gloves, the younger handed them to Wonwoo. As the older took them and put the gloves on, he immediately moved the planks and picked up the object. "Gyu." Wonwoo called out making his boyfriend hurry up to him. "Did you find something?" Wonwoo nodded before showing Mingyu.

"It's a handmade bomb." The shorter mumbled before placing it in a bag. "Take it to the laboratory." Mingyu told him, Wonwoo nodded and sighed as they walked away from the house.

When they got to their laboratory, Wonwoo immediately went to one of their machines. "Back to training!" Seungcheol told their other gang members who bowed and went back to their training. "I'm hungry." Jeonghan mumbled making his husband chuckle and rub his side.

"What do you want to eat?" Jeonghan smiled before telling his husband what he wanted. Meanwhile Jihoon winced as he sat down at his desk. "Ji, did you also get hurt?" Soonyoung asked kneeling beside him. "No, I had your dick to far up my ass that I'm hurting." Jihoon sarcastically said making the older laugh.

Soonyoung then poked Jihoon's side making wince. "Lift up your shirt." He told the shorter who just sighed and slowly lifted up his shirt. "Ji.." Soonyoung sighed before grabbing a first aid kit and helped Jihoon with his wound.

"Why didn't you say, that you also got injured?" The shining diamond leader asked. "I didn't want anyone to worry about me." Soonyoung sighed before wrapping out Jihoon's whole waist with the bandage. "Say something next time." The elder said before putting away the stuff.

Wonwoo sighed, he looked at his computer. "Any luck?" Jisoo asked walking up to him. "No and I'm getting pissed off, because it's an advance making bomb." Jisoo nodded before feeling an arm wrap around him. "Go eat something please." Seokmin said making his fiancé nod.

"What's been happening between the both of y'all?" Wonwoo asked noticing the tension between the couple. "We got into an argument a week ago." The taller nodded before looking back into his computer and taking notes about the bomb.

Seokmin walked away from Wonwoo and went to his fiancé who was playing with his food. "Baby..." Jisoo looked up at the mention of his name. "Are you going to offend me like you did?" Seokmin immediately shook his head, "I didn't mean it baby, I was just so stressed with everything." He quickly said walking up to fiancé and hugging him.

"You know I never mean those things." Jisoo sighed before biting his lip. "I'm sorry for everything." The elder giggled as he felt his sides being poked. "I-I'm not mad just upset." Seokmin nodded and placed a kiss on his fiancé's lips.

Hours had passed by and so Jeonghan was looking at the weapons he had created. "The metal isn't hard to build with." He said to Minghao who nodded in agreement as he had just helped the pregnant man with creating new weapons for everyone.

"The only hard part, are the guns since they involved a lot of wiring." The Chinese male told him as he walked around the room and grabbed the gun to make sure it works. "Remember the bottom button shoots out a laser to shoot somewhere." Minghao nodded as he then started shooting at the targets.

Jeonghan smiled a little as he saw how much damage it can do. "Anything else that's new?" Jeonghan shook his head as he then pulled out a box. "New watches?" The elder nodded as he yelped for hitting his side on the corner of the table. Minghao immediately went to him and checked if he was fine.

"I'm alright." Jeonghan reassured before sitting down. "Can you finish the rest of the weapons?" Minghao nodded and smiled. "Just go rest with Cheol hyung." The blonde nodded before leaving the room and going to find his husband.

The day had ended with Wonwoo punching his computer as he was mad that he couldn't get any information for the handmade bomb.

~Tbc~

A/N: Short chapter cause I am trying not to tell too much for the next chapter heh- ANYWAYS see ya next chapter 🤭