3

Wonwoo sighed as he looked at the computer, "They aren't here yet." He told them as he continued to look for Jiyoo and Yooseok.

"I don't like how I'm working in a kitchen." Minghao mumbled through the ear piece. "Deal with it." Wonwoo answered back as he typed on his computer to look at different angles of the cameras.

While Minghao was in the kitchen working as a chef, Jihoon and Seokmin worked as waiters. The best part of them working as waiters was wearing masks so no one knew who they were.

"Wonwoo do you see them at all?" Jihoon asked softly as he smiled handing out the food to customers. "No." Wonwoo responded back as he started thinking kept looking.

"Vernon do you see anything from afar?" Wonwoo asked the younger one. "Nope not at all." He responded as he was on the roof of the restaurant.

As a few minutes was passing, Vernon noticed an unfamiliar car parking. "Hey Wonwoo do you see that car parking?" Vernon asked using his gun to see better.

"Yeah, let me scan the licenses plate." He told him as he looked at the van through the camera. "Okay." Vernon said back as he started to use his shot gun again.

"Did you scan?" Minghao asked cooking the food he was making. "Fake license plates." Wonwoo told them, which meant that they possibly were there.

"They're entering the store." Vernon told them, "Seokmin and Jihoon get ready."

Both boys looked at the entrance and saw all three brothers together, "I thought it was only two of them not three." Seokmin said quietly as he looked at the door before going to table to take their order.

Jihoon did the same, but then had to be the waiter to the three brothers. "One margarita." Byun said as he looked at the menu. "Two cokes please." Jihoon nodded as he wrote it down.

He then left and handed Seokmin a note.

Jiyoo is looking at us suspiciously don't fuck it up, and don't let his words about Jisoo get to you.

Seokmin nodded as he went to table close by the Lim brothers. "Found out Choi's husband is pregnant." Yooseok said as he looked at his brothers.

"Really now?" Byun smirked as he put the menu down, "We just need a day where Choi isn't in the house with him." Seokmin slightly scoffed as he heard the conversation.

He then left the table and went to the kitchen where Minghao is. "What's up?" He asked walking up to the older one.

"They're planning on kidnapping Jeonghan." Minghao raised a brow, "Keep listening into their conversation and make sure we can listen so Wonwoo can record." Seokmin nodded and went back outside.

Minghao told Wonwoo the plan, and he started recording right away. "Yoon is very special." Byun told his brothers. "He created Choi's and Hong's watches with the impossible metal that workers can barely use."

"He's also a great hacker." Jiyoo said making Byun nod in agreement, "Now that he's pregnant we can easily kidnap him without Choi in the way."

"Something feels off." Jiyoo said as he looked at Seokmin and Jihoon. "They look familiar." He told them before taking his small pocket knife.

Jiyoo then was about to throw until he felt being kicked off his seat by Vernon who immediately came. "You're out numbered." Byun smirked as he took out his gun making customers scream. Seokmin and Jihoon took off their masks and also took out their guns, "Out numbered my ass." Jihoon said as he pointed to Byun.

"Oh sweetheart you can't aim." Jihoon scowled as he was called sweetheart. He then shot at the window beside Byun who didn't even flinch.

Minghao came out the kitchen and walked up to Vernon who had his gun pointed at them, "Wonwoo how much time do we have?" Minghao through the ear piece.