★Donut x reader!★

Requested.

(F/C) = Favorite color

You noticed ever since, Donut has been acting strange around you. You felt like confronting him about it but instead just shrugged it off.

You were playing football with Pen and Eraser by throwing and catching it to eachother out of boredom. Afterwards you all decided to take a break "Oh yeah Y/N, someone told me to pass this letter to you." Eraser handed you a envelope that was (F/C), it seemed well decorated with all sorts of things like hearts, drawings of stuff, and more!

"I'll be right back, we'll continue playing after I come back!" You walked away to a more isolated area while holding the envelope with two hands. You sat down on the grass and stared at the envelope, hesitating before opening it. You opened to envelope and pulled out a piece of paper. You read the letter:

Dear Y/N,

Everytime I am near you, I feel nervous and don't know what to do. Everything about you is perfect to me. It may be hard for you to see, but in my eyes, you are the most gorgeous object I've ever seen.

From your secret admirer.

(I hate rhyming but I feel like Donut would do this.)

After reading the letter you instantly knew who it was, it was Donut. You chuckled and heard rustling noises in the bush, you darted your eyes to the bush. You approached the bush and took a look at what it was.

It was Donut and it seemed like he was covering his face like he regretted something. "Donut?" Your voice startled him which caused him to jump. He looked towards your direction and it seemed like he was shocked.

"Oh! H-hey Y/N! W-what are you doing here?!" Donut stuttered, you chuckled and sighed. "Donut, I know you wrote that letter." You confronted. "Uh.. what letter!?" Donut denied. You sat down beside him and smiled at him which caused him to blush madly.

"It's alright, I love you too!" "R-really?!" Donut had his hopes up at the confession, it seemed like he was relieved. "Yeah!" Donut started to squeal and hugged you, you hugged him back. "-Cause I know how you feel about me after I read your diary." You had a smug smirk, Donut instantly pulled away from the hug and turned red.

"YOU WHAT?!" Donut shaked his arms out of embarrassment. You pulled out his diary "If you want it back, you'll have to catch me!" You got up and ran away while waving his diary and laughing. "Y/N!!" He got up and chased after you.