Airy x Reader!

Requested.

(Kind of short!!)

You and Airy were picking reeds for something. You had an idea to make a necklace for Airy! So when Airy was about to head back he noticed you weren't following when they turned around "Y/N? What are you doing..?" "Oh, I'll be there w/ you in a minute! Just go on w/out me alright?" You smiled at him, you couldn't tell but Airy was blushing a bit. And he eventually smiled back a bit. "Ok, just don't take too long.." He says as he shown concerned but it was hard to tell if he was or not.

You nodded and he walked back to his 'home'. You got up and looked around for something to craft the necklace w/. You saw a random string on the floor and picked it up, you knew the string could help make the necklace but you needed accessories or it'll look plain. You then saw leaves on the tree so you climbed up the tree to grab the leaves.

You then sat down and made your necklace by making holes on the leaves and putting them on the string and then you tied it. You were proud of creation so you rushed to Airy to give it to him.

"Airy! I made this necklace for you!" You proudly say as you were smiling. You put it around his neck and he was fascinated! "Thanks Y/N." He says as he was smiling and started checking out the necklace. "You're welcome! I made it cause I love you!" You stated as you started hugging him. They were blushing and didn't know what to do, then they just wrapped their arms around you smiling.

"I.. love you too." Now you both were just hugging each other, but Airy suddenly let go. "I'm very sorry for not giving you a gift.." Airy says feeling guilty and looked away, you then kissed his cheek "It's alright Airy. Now, I'm getting tired so.. I'm about go go sleep. Goodnight Airy, love you!" You say as you started fo walk away out the place.

"Goodnight Y/N.. I love you too."