"Okay, I'm really digging the red suit," Cisco said. He gasped. "Wait, does that mean we change the suit now? Like we got the idea from seeing this? Because that would mean we're living in a causal nexus!" Cisco ran his fingers through his hair. "This is so trippy.."

Parker slid her hand away from Barry, unexplainable emotions filling her heavy heart. "What's trippy is the author."

"Iris West..Allen?" Barry breathed. He turned to Parker, his hand reaching out to her, eyes set in confusion.

"I'm proud she hyphenated," Parker announced, trying to avoid any comfort from Barry. She wasn't going to show any negative emotions in front of Barry or her friends.

"Mozel tov?" Cisco asked.

"Hebrew. Ancient Jewish language."

Caitlin, in fright, grabbed Parker's arm as another voice rang out from above.

"What the hell was that?" Cisco yelled.

"Is someone there?" Barry asked. "Hello?"

"Good evening, Barry Allen," the voice responded.

"Parker, why does it sound like you?" Cisco whispered to her. Parker shrugged.

Barry looked around the room. "You know who I am?"

"Of course. Barry Allen, director of the Central City Police, CSI division."

"Guess you get a promotion," Cisco said.

The voice continued. "Also known as the Flash."

His eyebrow raised, Barry turned to Parker, ready to get reprimanded for something that big. He knew her panic over the whole secret identity.

"Why did I even try to tell you to hide your secret identity? Your big mouth probably told the entire world.." Parker said flatly. Her voice, her body language had gone monotone and uninterested.

Barry pursed his lips and took a step for Parker, a speech forming in his head. However, the voice above wanted to keep talking.

"Founding member of-"

Barry cut in over the voice. "What are you?"

"I am Gideon. Interactive artificial intelligence."

"An A.I. I've always wanted one of those," Parker said.

"Do you know Dr.Wells?" Barry wondered.

"Yes."

"Do you know who he is?"

"I don't understand the question."

"I mean, why is he here?"

"To kill you."

Cisco glanced at Parker, seeming to be the only one curious about who Gideon actually sounded like. "Barry, can you ask why she sounds like Parker?"

"You heard him, Gideon," Barry said.

There was a pause. Gideon changed from being just a voice from above into a projection. Her body appeared above the podium, tinted a blue/grey color, little to no defining traits besides her face.

Parker's mouth dropped open, surprised at how much Gideon's face resembled her own. The shape, lips, noise, smile.. Everything resembled Parker almost exactly.

"My creator shaped my looks and my voice in tribute to a Parker Elizabeth Sylas."

There was an interruption by a beeping device, holding anyone from asking why or who the creator was.

"Dr.Wells is in the building," Cisco announced.

"How do you know?"

"I put a tracker on his wheelchair. Which, if we're wrong about him and he is paralyzed, I'm going to hell for. He's in the Cortex, ask questions fast."

"Why did he kill Nora Allen?" Barry spit out.

"Because he was angry."

"Angry about what?"

"That you escaped."

"What does he want from me?"

"To see you become the Flash."

"Maybe that's why he let the Accelerator explode," Caitlin said.

"He's almost here, we have to go," Cisco urgently interrupted. He took Caitlin's hand and started walking.

Barry reached for Parker's hand, but she smoothly tucked her hands into her jacket pocket, pretending like she didn't notice his reach for her.

"What if she tells Dr.Wells we were here?" Parker cautioned.

"Try to get me into her operating system, I can try to dismantle the core and keep her from telling," Cisco said. He shoved his gear into Caitlin's hand and stood ready.

"Gideon, can you show us your operating system?" Barry asked.

Parker smirked. "And not even a first date.."

Gideon's operating system was advanced in a futuristic way, too intricate for Cisco to even begin. He shook his head.

"Yeah, nope, that's not going to happen."

"Gideon, could you just, like, not tell him we were here?" Barry asked, hands clasped together in hope.

"Yes, Barry Allen. I will accept any command given to me by you."

Parker gripped Barry's arm and started dragging him to the door. They were running out of time, yet Barry continued to shout questions.

"Why? Why would you accept any command by me?"

"Because you created me."