"ILIKEYOU!!" - Ch 17

A/N: I was originally going to make this one longer but I haven't posted in ages and am stuck on how to continue so y'all can have this while I brainstorm.

Nat's POV
I had a lot of time to think while on my run. I thought about my feelings for Y/N and if I was going to do anything about them. I decided I should tell her. I'm going to tell her. I have made my decision and I'm not backing down. I'm going to do it.

Y/N's POV
I was so nervous, I was actually doing this. I walked around my heart almost beating out of my chest. I knew Natasha liked me, I just didn't know if she wanted a relationship and even if I knew what she wanted it would still be nerve-wracking.

I had been trying to find the right moment to drag Natasha aside all day and everyone could tell I was nervous about something. Natasha also seemed nervous about something and I caught her glancing at me a few times but I just thought nothing of it.

It was 10pm before I got the chance to talk to her. "Hey, Natasha, could I-uh-talk to you for a second please?" I asked scratching the back of my head. I got weird looks from everyone in the living room. "Yeah, sure" She replied following me into my room.

"Okay, so, what's this about?" She asked when we made it out of earshot. "Yes...well, I kind of have something I need to tell you" I explained. "Okay, what is it?" She asked, I could tell she was really curious, it shocked me that she actually had no idea how I felt about her. "Okay, here we go, um...ILIKEYOU!!" I shouted at the end.
"You what?" She asked. "I, Y/N Y/L/N, like. you. Natasha Romanoff" I reiterated more clearly this time. "Right, ye, I thought that's what you said, just wanted to be sure" She replied, not looking me in the eyes. "I mean, I understand if you don't like me back, it's totally okay, I just felt like I needed to tell you" I ranted. "No, no, it's not that I don't like you back. I just- I also had it all planned out on how I was going to tell you but I guess you got there first" She explained slightly smirking. "Wait? So you do like me back?" I asked wanting to make sure I heard her correctly. "Yes, I, Natasha Romanoff, like. you, Y/N Y/L/N" She replied with a smile, copying my earlier statement. "Okay, right, well that's good" I said nervously, not knowing what to say next. "Ye, I guess it is" She said still smiling at me.

After a few moments of awkward silence, I turned towards the doorway as I heard a little snicker. "Wanda you little shit" I thought. I put my finger to my lips, motioning for Natasha to keep quiet as I made my way towards the door. "BOO!" I shouted as I jumped out at her. "AHHHHHH!" She screamed her high pitched scream right in my ear. "Jesus, Wanda, right in my ear? really?" I asked trying to get my hearing back. "Well it was your fault for scaring me" She said. "YOU WERE SNOOPING!!" I shouted in realisation. "What? No I wasn't" She said. "Then what are you doing up here?" I asked. "Well, I was- I was just- FINE I WAS SNOOPING!!" She admitted. "I knew it, you little shit" I said as Wanda started running knowing what was coming. "Oh no you don't, get back here!!" I shouted running after her and catching her almost immediately.

I carried her into my room, throwing her down on my mattress and started tickling her stomach and sides, which is where she's most ticklish. "Y/N- STOOOPPPPP!!!! PLEASSEEE!!" Wanda cried while laughing. "Alright, alright, I'll stop now" I said as I stopped tickling her. I got off the bed brushing my hair out of my face. "Oh, right, I forgot you were here" I said as I looked back at Natasha. "Yep, still here" She replied. "Right, well you two need to talk more so I will leave you to it" Wanda said as she walked out the room.

A/N: FINALLY!!! They said it. I know people usually do like a rushed love confession but I felt it was better if it was planned. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :).

760 words