"Mr Stark, I'm Here For Game Night" - Ch 8

A/N: Chapter 8 for y'all, I feel like I'm updating TOO much but I'm sure u guys don't mind lol.

Nat's POV
Everyone cleaned their plates and Tony called for game night to start. We all gathered around the coffee table to start game night when we heard Peter around the corner. "Mr Stark? Mr Stark I'm here for game night!" He shouted. I liked Peter, he was sweet and overly kind and he always used his manners. I was the first to know about him being trans soon as I'm a Russian spy and notice everything. Peter wasn't ready to tell the others so I kept it quiet until he came out a few weeks ago.

"Hey Pete, and like I've said a million times, just call me Tony" Tony replied. "Hey Pen-Peter, sorry" Y/N greeted the boy. "It's not that hard to get his name right" I thought to myself. "It's okay Y/N I don't expect you to get it straight away, and hey" Peter reassured her.

Y/N's POV
"Goddammit" I mentally cursed myself for deadnaming Peter. I'm trying I just sometimes slip up. "Alright, let's get on with game night" Stark said as he started to set up Monopoly.

It had been around 30 minutes and everyone was getting kind of frustrated.

Nat: "I HATE YOUUUU!!!"

Y/N: "OH YEAH? WELL NEXT TIME, DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!!!"

Steve: "Nat, give Y/N your $200, you landed on her property"

Nat: "NO, SHE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GIVING MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!!"

Y/N: "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU.... *deep breathe*......PLAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Bucky: "Steve, why are they screaming?"

Steve: "SHUT THE FUCK UP JAMES, YOU DON'T GET TO TALK AFTER STEALING MY LAST RAILROAD!!!"

Y/N: "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!"

Steve: "ME TOO, YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS!!!!"

'Kind of' was a bit of an understatement. We were FUMING. Nat eventually got so frustrated that she flipped the board and stormed out the room "Someone woke up with an attitude" I sarcastically remarked. "Y/N, that was your fault" Clint complained. "WHAT!!, How was it my fault?" I asked. "You were winding her up" He said as he left to go check on her.

"Alright, soon as you both had an outburst, you two can clean this up" Stark said pointing at us and then the monopoly board and pieces scattered all over the floor. "But, Natasha was the one that threw it!!!" Me and Steve both defended. "I don't care, clean it up" Stark said. "UGHHHH" I groaned. It was literally Natasha's fault that it was all over the floor, she should be the one cleaning this up.

Natasha had calmed down and me and Steve had managed to clean it up in half an hour. Everyone was sat on the couches reading or on their phones. Me and Steve high fived and cheered over the coffee table and everyone looked at us like we were children. "What? We cleaned it up, as a team". I complained. "It took you 30 minutes" Natasha remarked from the corner, glancing over the top of her book. I just pulled a face at her and mocked her. "Child" she muttered under her breathe but I ignored it.

Nat's POV
"Okay, well I'm gonna turn in for the night, I can't stand being in a room with her for another minute" I said while pointing at Y/N. "But you're sitting" She remarked with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and started walking out. "Ye ye, keep rolling your eyes, you might actually find a brain back there". She said. I just threw her the middle finger and went to my room.

Y/N's POV
After Natasha went off to bed I sat down in her spot chuckling to myself about my amazing comebacks which apparently the others didn't find that funny, except Stark of course. I suddenly blurted out "What was the first person to milk a cow trying to do?" Everyone looked at me with confused faces and then just burst out laughing.

We were laughing for a good 5 minutes and also genuinely wondering what they were trying to do. It was now 9:30pm so I decided I should probably head to bed. "Well I'm glad I gave you all a laugh but I am exhausted so I'm going to head to bed" I announced. "Okay, night Y/N" They all said and I went up to my room and immediately collapsed onto my bed letting out a soft sigh as I knew this was gonna be the best sleep I've had in a while.

A/N: Ye so I introduced trans Peter Parker because I am trans and it's my favourite headcanon. Also, I wanted to show how people should react if they misgender someone. I've had a lot of people apologise profusely, but really you just need to correct yourself, apologise once and move on, it rlly makes us feel worse if you keep mentioning it.

Keep Vibing 😛✌️

845 words