"Party at 8" - Ch 4

A/N: Chapter 4 bitches. That's all. Love y'all <3

Wanda's POV
I've been in my room all day working on mission files and all sorts of things so I haven't really spoken to anyone today apart from going to get food but I haven't seen Y/N all day.

I hear a knock on my door just as I finish my work so I open it expecting to see Y/N or Bucky. Instead, I see Natasha standing there, Natasha and Y/N hate eachother and as Y/N's best friend I don't like her that much either, we don't hate eachother but we avoid eachother as much as we can. "Party at 8" That was all she said before leaving. "So I'm guessing there's a party at 8" I thought to myself.

There's another knock on my door as I go to clean up my work and put it away. I know it was Y/N this time by the way they knock. "Hey Wands" she said as she opened the door "Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?" I replied as she stepped in the room and I closed my door. " Well, there's a party at 8 and who better to help me get ready than YOU" she said as she sat on the end of my bed. "Alright, who are you trying to impress?". "Nobody" she lied straight to my face avoiding eye contact. "Y/NNN" I said in a warning tone. "Finee, I may or may not have a tiny, TINY, crush on someone on the team".

"OoO, who is it?" I asked in an excited tone. "I'm not telling you that Wands". "Okay, so it must be serious if she isn't telling me" I thought to myself. "Is it Bucky? Steve? TONY?... gasp ITS TONY!!!!". "It's not Tony Wanda". "Oh shit, she used my full name, its definitely not Tony, but then who is it?" I thought to myself, I don't like reading people's minds so I'm not going to read Y/N's but I'm going to get her to tell me somehow.

"Okay Y/N I'll leave it for now and you can tell me when you're-". "WandaImAbrosexual" She blurted out interrupting my sentence "-ready" I finished my sentence in shock. "I didn't see that coming" (you're welcome readers) I thought to myself. "Oh Y/N I will love you either way". "And my crush is Natasha...". "OH HELL NO Y/N, WHAT IN THE WORLD". "WaAands". She whined "Right, right, supportive".

Y/N's POV
The moment those words left my mouth I regretted it, I have NEVER told anyone about that and I didn't think anyone would even know what it meant. I guess Wanda does though because she said she supports me. I thought she would kick me out of her room and never talk to me again but she didn't, she actually supports me. Well...that was until I said my crush was Natasha. I mean, she supports my sexuality but not the person I'm basically head over heels for, although nobody will ever know that.

"Anyway Wands, we can talk about this later right now, we need to get ready for the party, and I need your help". "Okay fine Y/N but we're DEFINITELY talking about this later" She replied, emphasising the definitely.

Wanda helped me pick my suit/dress out (Whichever you prefer) and I helped her pick her dress out. I then left her room to shower and get dressed and do my makeup (or not, again whichever). When I was ready it was 7:55 so I had 5 minutes to get down there. I went to pick Wanda up from her room and we walked down together.

A/N: Chapter 4 y'all, 2 Chapters in 1 day, y'all are fuckin lucky cus I'm lazy and usually don't update often but here ya go ig.

Also, do y'all want some smut in the future?
I've never written it before but if y'all want me to write some I can try.

678 words