"Your room huh?" - Ch 9

A/N: IT'S BEEN A MONTH!!! I am so sorry for not posting, I promised I would have a chapter out and I didn't so I'm sorry I just haven't had the motivation but here it is so I apologise and please enjoy! <3

Y/N's POV
I woke up at 10am to someone jumping on my bed. "Come on Y/N it's time to wake up, you've been sleeping for 10 hours" I heard Wanda's voice. "No let me sleep" I grumbled in my morning voice. "Did I ever tell you ur morning voice is like rlly hot" Wanda remarked. "Shutup" I said throwing a pillow in her face and laughing. Then I heard a massive thump and sat up wondering what it was. It was Wanda falling off the bed. This only made the both of us laugh even harder. "Y/N stop I'm gonna piss myself" Wanda said through her laughs and I started laughing harder.

We both stopped laughing after 10 minutes and wiped our tears from laughing. "Okay, I need to get ready for the day so get out". I said to Wanda. "Okay, okay, don't be long" She said as she closed the door behind her. I decided to shower this morning because I didn't last night so I hopped in the shower and then got changed into some sweatpants and a jumper since that's comfortable.

I made my way down to the kitchen and greeted a few people before walking to the counter to make myself a coffee and some cereal. "Hey fuckface". I greeted Natasha with a laugh. Safe to say she didn't find it that funny. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. "It's no fun when she doesn't fight back" I said. "Well you are annoying" Tony replied. "That's kind of the point Tin Can" I said and plopped myself on the couch to watch TV. Tony just rolled his eyes at my nickname for him.

Nat's POV
Y/N was being really annoying this morning, I mean she's annoying every morning but this morning I was not in the mood for her shit so I just rolled my eyes at her and walked up to my room to just chill for the day. Maria was going to come over later to hang out so I'm excited for that and I don't want Y/N ruining my mood.

Y/N's POV:
After I finished eating my breakfast and watching my show I got up to put my dishes in the dishwasher and make plans for today since I don't have anything important to do so I have a free day. I decided I want to hang out with Bucky since me and him don't spend much time together. "Steve, where's Bucky?" I asked as I walked back into the main room. "In my room" he replied. "Your room huh?" I said teasingly. "Yeah." he replied bluntly, he didn't get what I was insinuating obviously. "ok thanks" I said and went to find him.

I knocked on the door and heard shuffling on the other side. "Hey Y/N" he said as he opened the door. "Hey Buck" I replied and stepped into the room. "What did you need?" he asked. "Right, ye I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today since we haven't in a while?". I asked. "Yes of course, I'll meet you in the main room in 5 minutes" he said excitedly. "You got it Buckaroo" I said as I skipped out the room. "I told you not to call me that" he shouted after me but I don't care I'm still going to call him that.

Nat's POV:
It had been 2 hours since breakfast so I thought it was safe to leave my room and go to get some snacks for me and Maria later so I put my shoes on and made my way down to the garage to get my car and drive to the mall.

There were so many people there once I arrived and I almost got lost in the crowd multiple times but I eventually made it to the store and got all sorts of crisps, sweets. chocolates, popcorns and of course some drinks aswell. I always bought so much when Maria came round because she ate so much when we binge watched shows. I find it kind of cute tbh, I might have a tiny crush on her but I would never tell her that because I don't even know if she likes me back and I haven't really come out to anyone yet and I'm still trying to figure out how I identify.

I got back in my car and drove back to the compound. Once I got back Y/N was just leaving to go somewhere with Bucky so I ignored them and went to set up the snacks in my room. Then I just flopped onto my bed and smiled thinking about Maria and how much fun we are going to have.