"Morning Sunshine" - Ch 11

A/N: Hey folks, it's been a minute, here's the next chapter for y'all enjoy <3

Nat's POV
Y/N is so annoying!! We have to share a floor now just because I need her to keep this secret, I cannot let the others find out and I know that if I annoy Y/N in any way she could easily just tell the others. After the movie was finished Maria left and I decided to just go to bed, I couldn't think about all this right now. Y/N would be moving into the other room tomorrow so I need to get as much sleep as I can before all the restless night of her keeping me up, I know she will, her music is always so loud.

I woke up at 10am the next morning to slamming and banging outside my room. I opened my door still in my pyjamas. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. "Morning sunshine, I'm moving in remember" Y/N replied. "ughh" I groaned and slammed my door. I did not want to be here today so I showered and brushed my teeth then changed into some clean clothes and decided to head out.

I had no idea where I was going, I just put my earphones in and started walking. Before I knew it, it had been 2 hours. I headed back to the compound and got back around 12:30pm. I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich and get a bottle of water. I took my lunch up to my room completely forgetting that Y/N was still there.

After around 10 minutes I heard banging on my wall. "It must be Y/N" I thought to myself. I got up and stormed into her room without knocking. "Would you stop making such a racket" I complained. "Would you at least knock" She replied. "I'll knock if you stop being so annoying" I said still very angry. "But it's fun annoying you and I'm bored" She complained. "Read a book or something" I suggested. "Books are for nerds" She said with a look of disgust. "No books are for smart people" I corrected her. "Exactly, nerds" She repeated. "Whatever, just stop banging" I said and left the room leaving the door open just to annoy her (I hate when my parents do this).

Y/N's POV
Natasha barged in my room complaining about the banging. It was fun annoying her, she gets annoyed so easily. I said I was bored and she suggested I read a book, who even reads books anymore, we have the internet now. She left my door open when she left my room which is infuriating, I rolled my eyes and went over to shut the door. "I should definitely get a lock for that" I made a mental note to myself.

I stopped banging and stared at the ceiling for 30 minutes thinking about how annoying Natasha is. I decided I should probably get up and do something productive as it was now 3pm so I decided I would go get the lock for my door now. I headed to the store and got the most secure lock I could find and some other things too. Then I headed back to the compound to install it.

"What the hell are you doing now?" I heard a voice come from the doorway as I was drilling. I stopped drilling "What did u say?" I asked. "I said what the hell are you doing now?" She repeated herself. "I'm stealing from NASA" I sarcastically replied. "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" I added. "Well I don't know, that's why I asked" She said. "Well then ur dumb, I'm very obviously installing a lock on my door so u can't get ur dirty little fingers all over my stuff" I said. "Child" she muttered under her breathe as she walked back into her room. I just rolled my eyes and went back to drilling.

Tony's POV
"Hey have you guys seen Y/N or Nat at all today?" I asked as I walked into the main room. There were a chorus of No's and then Cap piped up "Yes, I saw Nat this morning, said she was going on a walk because Y/N had moved in or something" he said with a confused face. "Oh yeah, something about Y/N wanting a bigger room so now they're sharing a floor, I saw Y/N go to the store to get a lock for her door" Wanda said. "So they've both been up there all day when there's a massive compound that they could be opposite sides of but they decided to stay up there.....together???" Everyone gave me a confused look. "Guys, they DECIDED to stay up there together, they could be doing anything else but they stayed up there together" I said like it was obvious. "Oh you're saying that they WANT to be with eachother" Bucky said in a confused manner. "Boom Buckaroo" I snapped my finger and pointed at him. "But why would they want to be together if they hate eachother?" Steve asked. "Wow you're all so oblivious" I said as I palmed my face and walked out the room.

Steve's POV
"What did he mean?" I asked the others. "I don't know" Bucky replied. "I do" Wanda mentioned. "Well??" I asked. "He meant that they want to be together because they secretly like eachother" She explained. "But Nat's not gay?" I said confused. "Well we don't actually know for sure though" Sam piped up. "Well no I guess we don't" I replied. "What are we going to do about it?" Sam asked. "I don't really think it's any of our business is it?" I asked. "Well I can talk to Nat and Wanda can talk to Y/N and see what their thoughts are?" Clint suggested. "That's a great idea, except I already know how Y/N feels" Wanda replied. "Well, how does she feel?" Sam asked. "She has a crush on Nat but I wasn't supposed to tell you so we have to be discreet" Wanda replied. Everyone agreed that we would be discreet and Clint would talk to Nat and get her feelings about Y/N and then we would come up with a plan to get them to confess their feelings for eachother.

A/N: Hey guys!! I wanted to thank you all for 800 reads it's truly amazing. I didn't think I would get this far so thank you all!!! I hope you liked this chapter.

KEEP VIBING 😛✌️

1,112 words