𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Start from the beginning

He turned toward Atsumu, his legs crossed on the six-inch wooden railing as he prepared to speak again.

And speak, they did. All night, hours upon hours, they laughed and joked until other people came around and Shouyou introduced Atsumu to all the people he had befriended, which was practically everyone that hadn't gone home yet.

Atsumu doesn't think he'd ever have made it as far as he has without Shouyou's help that night. He's got reliable friends, now, and isn't afraid to greet others without the fear of them running away or being frightened of him.

'Cause if such a small, adorable feline could greet him so effortlessly, then others shouldn't be a problem.

And, so, Shouyou and Atsumu moved on from being friends to quickly becoming inseparable. Atsumu constantly finds himself searching for the ginger-haired male, and, when he finds him, it's hard to pull him away from poor Shouyou.

After all, it's in Atsumu's nature to cuddle the ones he loves. That's just how he expresses himself, and, somehow, Shouyou seems to understand that.

Well, then, that about leads us to now.

-----

"Hey, Osa-San~? You got any more lemons? I don't wanna take this shot without one, it's too strong!"

"Nah, bastard 'Tsumu took the last slice. Kita an' a few others jus' headed out to get more. Shouldn't be but ten minutes or so."

Osamu was in charge of bartending for the frat party they were currently at, with body-shakingly loud music and yellow lights that seemed to vary in brightness depending on how drunk you were.

Atsumu was laying on the kitchen counter, sucking absently on the slice of lemon he had just picked up from the platter of them by the shot glasses.

He was drunk beyond belief, and no one could figure out how he hasn't rolled off the counter yet because of it.

It was obvious he was mulling over Shouyou from the way he hummed out the little ginger's name now and then.

Shouyou spotted him and bid Osamu goodbye with a soft 'thank you!'. He slumped onto Atsumu's chest with a smile that grew double in size when the blond lifted his arm from his eyes to glare at whoever dared to disturb him.

The annoyance quickly turned into joy when his eyes locked with Shouyou's.

"You took the last slice, you know?" Shouyou was referring to the lemon slice hanging out of Atsumu's mouth. An even deeper blush settled onto the taller male's cheeks.

"Sorry," he mumbled, nearly slurring his words as he spoke, "You can have- Uh, well..."

It's been in his mouth already, is what Atsumu was getting at. Shouyou smirked and gripped the shot-glass he had brought over before standing beside Atsumu, who was still laying on the counter, and downed the whole thing.

"I'll take you up on that, Atsu-San~"

To say Atsumu flushed red when Shouyou's face was suddenly right in front of his own, their lips less than an inch apart and, holy fucking shit, Shouyou's eyes- Were they always this shiny, this tempting?

Atsumu's mouth gapped open, and that gave Shouyou the perfect opportunity to bite the slice of lemon in his mouth and take it into his own. And, like, he didn't even pull back after taking it, he just smiled at Atsumu, who, mind you, was on his last fucking leg with this sly cat.

"Atsu-San~" Shouyou whispered softly, "You're so easy to read~"

And right he was. Atsumu's tail gave him away, more or less, sticking straight up against Shouyou's hip as if to show off his... excitement.