𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Sypnosis: Sakusa and Shouyou have been friends for the longest time now. And, with much less resistance than Shouyou thought when he brought up the idea, Sakusa moved in with him. Both the little ginger and his apartment were clean, so it was only natural.

What was also natural, apparently, were their feelings for each other. In due time, they would both come to realize that feelings can't be kept in the dark forever.

Warnings: Makeout; kissing; lots of feels

-----

It's been a long, long day, and all Sakusa wanted to do was relax into his adorable roommate's body. Shouyou Hinata, the love of his life who made sure to maintain good hygiene just for his sake. He wasn't big on germs at all.

That was only one of the many reasons Sakusa caught feelings for the ginger, though. With the thought of Shouyou in his mind, his pace quickened, and he pulled his mask up.

-----

The moment he walked through the door, he put some scentless hand sanitizer on and took his shoes off. "Sakusa-San! Welcome back!" His little, fresh-from-the-shower roommate walked into the living room with him, holding his arms open for a hug.

In a mere second, Sakusa was in his small arms, his tense muscles relaxing as he tiredly swung his arms around the ginger's waist. "Long day?" Shouyou playfully asked, his smooth voice calming the black-haired male even more.

"Yeah," he whispered, bending down so Shouyou could hug him closer and play with his hair. "I made dinner. You sounded really exhausted over the phone, so I made your favorite: umeboshi!"

Smiling, the ginger pat Sakusa's back a few times before letting go and walking back into the kitchen to set the table. The curly-haired male could only bring himself to stare at Shouyou's beautiful smile and graceful actions.

He didn't want to let go of Shouyou. "Thanks, um, I'm going to take a shower real quick." Before he could even think of pulling the baby blue apron off of the ginger's body, he was out of the room.

-----

As they ate, Sakusa complained about all the unsanitary things people did throughout the day, and the way shop owners are cleaning their buildings too lightly. Shouyou listened readily, responding when he thought was necessary.

Soon, though, they fell into a comfortable silence, and Sakusa couldn't stop himself from staring at the ginger's plump lips.

"Are you okay?" Questioned Shouyou. "You seem distracted. Did something happen?" Sakusa made an 'ah' sound as if just realizing his mistake. "No, I'm just tired. Thanks for dinner, Shouyou." He stood quickly, taking his plate to the sink and washing it.

"H-Hey, what's the big rush all of a sudden?!" Shouyou called from behind Sakusa's retreating figure just as he made it to the bedroom. When the ginger stumbled out of his chair to go after his curly-haired roommate, he was already brushing his teeth in the connected bathroom.

"You know I'm here if you need to talk, right?" Carefully, the ginger placed his hand on Sakusa's now bare back as the curly-haired male continued getting ready for bed.

Shouyou was too kind for his own good. He was perfect to Sakusa. His literal everything. When he needed motivation to get through the day, or when he was just feeling down in the dumps- Shouyou was always on his mind.

His soft hands warmed Sakusa's skin, and he grit his teeth as the overwhelming love he felt for his roommate swelled more. Shouyou was always there when he needed him.