𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Synopsis: Kinkiest couple around town. Lots of smut.

Tags: deep-throating (throat fucking), blowjobs, handjobs, making out,  mouth worship, orgasm denial, nipple play, doggy style, mercenary, sideways fucking, fingering

uhm, please excuse any mistakes and, without further ado, let's begin ;)

-----

Terushima's teeth were grit, his hands gripping tightly to Shouyou's hair as he thrust continuously into the ginger's small mouth. Saliva and precum dripped down Shouyou's chin with each of his boyfriend's relentless thrusts.

"Nnh, fuck, Sho~ Such a good... boy~ Mmh~!"

Hot liquid poured down the ginger's aching throat, and he was finally able to breathe properly despite the array of liquids dripping from his mouth.

Terushima placed both his hands on Shouyou's face, licking away everything before delving his tongue deep into the ginger's hot mouth.

His breath was hot on Shouyou's face every time they pulled away for a breath of air. The poor little ginger was practically melting with every intense touch.

Fingers ghosted his v-line, sliding into his shorts and rubbing his member through his boxers. "Ngh, ah! T-Teru-Sen... pai- Mmh!"

Shouyou's mouth was covered by a large hand as the one rubbing at him used his precum to prod at his hole. "Keep quiet, Sho. We're not alone, you know~"

Teru's deep voice from behind reminded Shouyou that they were currently hiding in the gym supply closet at a training camp. Voices past the door, and the ginger froze.

"Mnh... Nhgh..." His eyes rolled back behind his head as Teru's fingers slipped into his mouth, twirling around them and pushing saliva out of it.

"Ahn... Ghh..."

"You still against me putting it in right now? Your fat ass is squeezing my fingers so tight~"

Terushima purposely pressed deep against Shouyou's prostate, making his back arch and his head fall backward over his tall boyfriend's shoulder.

Something began poking at Shouyou's hole. Something larger, hotter than Terushima's fingers.

"Pl-Please~" Weakly begged the ginger, his ass grinding backward onto the taller male's pulsing member.

"Haha~" Teru's voice was deep as he bit and licked at Shouyou's neck. The thought of someone noticing such indecent marks had yet to cross their minds.

Shouyou expected to be railed, dominated, but to his surprise, he felt his shorts and boxers being pulled back up. The slick from his hole and the precum from his dick almost soaked through as he whimpered, grinding against Terushima's hand as it massaged his ass.

"If you can wait until tonight, I'll make you cum so much you'll lose your mind~" Lips ghosted against Shouyou's cheek, his face being tilted to make it easier for Terushima to reach his lips.

"Nnh, please, T-Teru... Sempai... I'm so close..." His voice was but a mere whisper, yet it turned his tall boyfriend on to no end.

"You can't wait, baby boy? I'll make you feel really..." he leaned closer to Shouyou, practically speaking inside his mouth, "really good, baby~ Wait it out for me, 'kay?"

Finally, Shouyou nodded, and Teru helped him stand up before giving his ass a nice slap. Shouyou leaned against the wall, a hand on his mouth to wipe away anything lingering there and to catch his breath.