𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦 𝕩 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒

synopsis: Just your everyday Christmas night in the Daishou home... with building tension between the two men.

contains: fluff to smut ; kissing ; making out ; fucking sideways ; fingering ; built-up feelings

requested by: Athyizumi

(sorry this took so long bestie ;-;)

enjoy ;)

-----

"Thanks for helping me carry over all these presents, Shouyou!" His mother chirped, walking up the steps of the Daishou household. "Anytime!" Happily replied Shouyou. The sound of the door opening caught Shouyou's ear, and he allowed his mother to walk in first.

"Heya, Suguru!"

"Hey, Shou."

The green-haired male lifted half the pretty, wrapped boxes out of the ginger's hands, helping him settle them beneath the tree as their mothers and Natsu chatted.

They went to bake in the kitchen while the two college students sorted out the presents. "Oh~? Suguru~?" Shouyou grinned and pointed to a small box in the back of the tree. "What'd you get me?"

In turn, Daishou picked up one tagged 'From: Shou, To: Suguru' and smirked. "What'd you get me?"

"Touché," Shouyou laughed, bumping shoulders with the male, who laughed as well. Their eyes met, their grins dropped some. Suguru's eyes dropped down to Shouyou's lips, his golden-like orbs doing the same.

Neither of them realized how their bodies naturally leaned in, closer and closer, their warmth mingling steadily with each other...

The moment their lips were a mere inch away from each other, loud laughter was heard, startling them and making their hearts pound and their cheeks flush.

"U-Uhm, y-yeah, ahaha! I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow morning before we can open them, right?" Shouyou was flustered, but Suguru brushed it off like always.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah, haha..." The tension settled down soon enough and they continued helping out with decorations and cooking for a few hours more until night began to draw on them.

The women went to bed early, leaving Daishou and Shouyou up for a little longer so they could finish up the Christmas cake.

"Do we put the frosting on tonight or in the morning?" Questioned Daishou, popping the lid off the frosting and dipping his finger in it. Shouyou placed the hot cake on the counter, closed the oven, and tossed the oven mitt onto the counter.

He took a few steps forward, scooping up some frosting with his finger and licking it. Daishou felt his heart leap. "In the morning, probably." The little ginger grinned at him and took the frosting container out of his hands, putting the lid back on.

"We'll cover the cake and let it cool until-" His breath hitched at the feeling of Daishou's hands on his hips, trailing up and to his waist where he felt his apron tie loosening.

"Let me give you your present early... I can't wait until morning..." Shouyou gulped, cheeks aflame as Daishou slowly placed the apron on the counter in front of Shouyou.

"Uh... O-Okay..." He expected Daishou to do something. Kiss his neck, hug him close, you know... something... But he was left unsatisfied as Daishou reluctantly let him go and made his way to the dimly lit tree, Shouyou's hand in his.