𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Sypnosis:

Kageyama thought he could handle his libido long enough for him and Hinata to have a good time while camping, but when Shouyou finally brings his feelings into the light, he realizes that that's easier said than done.

includes:

slight teasing, mercenary, kissing, making out

-----

"Mmh~ Five more minutes~" Groaned Shouyou, his brows furrowing. Kageyama clicked his tongue, giving the ginger a good slap to the head and his signature scowl. "We're here, dumbass!" He exclaimed, startling a poor, older woman sitting on the bus with them.

At this, Shouyou's bright eyes opened in excitement, meeting Kageyama's with such an immeasurable amount of joy that it was hard for the raven head to growl at him for slowing them down.

"We'll probably reach the campsite in a few hours," stated Kageyama matter-of-factly, glancing at Shouyou from over his shoulder. The ginger hollered in anticipation. "When we get there, we're gonna play so much volleyball our hands will fall off!"

"That's not even possible, dumbass Hinata!"

"You never know! One day, what if you're setting, and your ha-"

"Cut it out!" Turning around, Kageyama pulled at Shouyou's ginger curls, causing him to yelp and whine. He didn't need any more nightmare fuel. Yeah, no thanks. "O-Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Kageyama wasn't one for luck, so when Hinata dragged him to a lottery booth at the mall, he thought it was ludicrous. Yet, just as advertised on the table of the booth, they were now on an all-expenses-paid, one-night camping trip with their own cabin, even.

The raven head had spent every night leading to this day lecturing himself to not do anything to his crush, and, as always, Shouyou seemed oblivious to Kageyama's feelings.

"Oh, I see it!" Taking Kageyama's hand, Shouyou began pulling them up the rest of the hill surrounded by trees and opening the door. "Woah! It smells so nice~"

Lifting his chin up, Shouyou inhaled deeply, a soft smile overtaking his features, and the taller male revealed at the beautiful sight. There was something, however, that Kageyama noticed as he finally got a good look at the room.

There was only one bed.

"Well, c'mon!" Taking Kageyama's arm this time, Shouyou tossed his bag beside the bed, Kageyama doing the same while shouting something about Hinata going to pull his arm off.

The two of them flopped onto the bed together, with the ginger giggling and laughing in excitement. It was like music to Kageyama's ears. "So, what are you planning on doing first?" Without hesitance, the raven replied.

"Volleyball court."

"Pfft- of course, you volleyball addict!" Growling, Kageyama sat upon his knees, taking Shouyou's hand in his and yanking him off the bed. With a yelp, Shouyou clutched onto Kageyama's arm, sending both of them to the ground.

Groaning through his teeth, Shouyou cracked his eyes open, tightening his grip on Kageyama's jacket. His vision landed on his tall friend, who was staring down at him with flushed cheeks and a shocked expression.

His cheeks also began to redden at their position. "K-Kage... yama..?" Now struggling half-heartedly in the male's grasp, Shouyou tried to laugh the situation off. "What the heck, Kageyama?" The raven pursed his lips, inhaling deeply and shakily releasing the built-up air.

His breath ruffled up Shouyou's hair, causing the ginger to gulp, his throat suddenly dry. "H-Hey..." He nearly whimpered out, wanting to break their eye contact, but not being able to bring himself to.