Chapter 25 : Miss Me, Princess ?

Start from the beginning

I stand up.

My heart beats get faster, suddenly.

"Let's go" Pari said and we rush to the cafeteria.

And the moment I entered into cafeteria, I regret it.

There is a laughters echoed in the place. No one noticed us. Almost most of the people present there are standing forming a semi circle around something, we are unable to see. And Remaining ones are busy in phones. Gossips and whispers can be heard.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Excuse me, What is happening there" Pari stopped one random girl and asked.

She is laughing until her eyes met mine. She bits her lips. It's like she is trying to control her laughter.

"Go and watch it" She said and left, smirking.

I can hear my heartbeats.

We both looked at each other and she grabbed my hand, lightly squeezing it.

Suddenly, Pari snatched one phone from one random girl, making her scream at her, but immediately stopped when she looked us.

"Pari, what are you doing ?" I whisper to her.

She ignored me.

I saw her expressions changed from confusion to shock to anger. My stomach twisted.

"What the fuck" she gritt her teeth.

I frowned.

"What happened Pari ? What is it ?"

She looked at me wide eyed.

But again focused on phone.

Frustratingly, I snatched phone from her and look in it, only for my heart to drop. My breath hitched.

It's yesterday's video viral on Cameron's fanpage. A video of me kneeling down infront of that bitch, a video of students throwing things at me. A video of me getting bullied and humiliated.

Unknowingly, a tear left from my eyes.

Why they are doing this ?

I bit my lip to control my tears.

"OH SHE IS HER" one boy shouted making me look at him.

Everyone goes silent as all attention is on me.

The crowd parts giving a clear view of a screen. A projector is set in the middle of cafeteria and yesterday's video is playing on the screen.

My eyes stuck to the video.

How numb I was !

I can hear murmurs and laughters around.

Yesterday's event started playing in my mind.

Everyone are right.

I was so Helpless.

Still, I am.

They are right, I am worthless.

My own Brothers hate me, Actually, despise me.

"STOP IT" A voice echoed in the room.

Still, my mind can't focus on it.

Everyone goes silent.

"IS THIS THE WAY TO TREAT A GIRL ?"

My head snapped towards that voice.

"I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD GO AND DIE" He scoffed to the crowd.

"EXACTLY, BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS" Pari yelled at them, suddenly joining this new guy.