He really loves his father a lot.

I don't know what I would do if I was in his shoes.

It must have been hard to endure all that pain.

"I'm sure your father misses you too," I spoke.

He didn't speak anything but just let tears stream down his cheeks.

"It's okay." I spoke again.

I want him to let it all out.

to express his emotions openly at least for now.

to cry for him to feel better.

Something crying all your heart out is the only way you can make yourself feel better.

***

After a few more minutes in each other's arms, we returned to our penthouse.

I think he is better now.

He didn't speak anything on our way back home but he didn't seem down like before too.

When I noticed him sitting on the couch in the living room, I spoke.

"I'll bring some coffee. I'm sure you will feel all better and good once you drink my special Lauren coffee." I joked and turned around to the kitchen, but he stopped me by holding my hand.

I turned around and he was staring at me.

"Just stay with me," he spoke and tucked me towards him making me sit on the couch.

"Are you okay now?" I asked him turning towards him.

"Yes." He gave me a short smile.

I nodded and returned his smile.

"I need to tell you something." He spoke dryly after a comfortable moment.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he took a deep breath before opening his mouth again.

"It's about my father."

I took his hand in mine urging him to continue.

"He was a good man, Lauren. He was a very successful businessman. Everyone loves him. And he used to run a lot of foundations and charities. He loved me and Mrs Kingston a lot."

"We used to go on vacations together, play soccer games, eat ice creams sneakily. He also used to help me with my math tests. He was perfect. We were perfect as a family. We were happy." A small smile graced his lips and his eyes sparkled reminiscing the memories.

"It was all good until one day it isn't." The smile slowly vanished.

"One day, Isobel and Eva showed up at our home out of blue." I tightened my hold on my shirt when I heard Eva.

"Eva was my half-sister. The girl in the photo you saw in my study." He turned towards me for my reaction and I nodded at him with a straight face.

I was right. They looked similar somewhat.

"Isobel was my father's old acquaintance, you could say. She told my father that he deserved to know about Eva, as she was his daughter. She rented a place in New York as she got a good paying job here."

"Although my father was shocked at the beginning, he accepted Eva. My father used to bring Eva our home frequently to spend time with her and Isobel never stopped him."

"What about you?" I stopped him thinking of all the possibilities.

"I always wanted a sister. When Eva came, it wasn't hard to bond. She was very shy and silent at the start but slowly she warmed up to me." he smiled at the mention of Eva.