Where to, Mrs.Caniff?

Hey! I missed y'all so much. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy. But, here is a chappie for you guys. Hope y'all like it. By the way, I am goin back to Alyssa&Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where to, Mrs.Caniff?" Tay asks me as I feel the steering wheel. "Tay, we aren't married. You're 18 and im almost 18." I say and I give him the 'seriously?' Look. "I know but, I just love you so much baby." Says as he leans over the center console, puts his hand behind my ear, and kisses me. I softly bite his bottom lip and he moan a little. I pull away from him and he frowns. "I love you too babe. But, im not ready for anything like that. I mean, I did try to kill myself over a guy one time so...." I say and I put the key in the ignition and start the truck. "But, why? " he asks putting his hand on the inside of my thigh which causes me to get chills. "I was 16 and he was the first guy who ever asked me to have sex after I said no he dumped me. We had dated for like 2 years." I say and I put my Calcutta croakie on and back out of the back yard. "But, you know I'd never hurt you." He says as he looks at me and smiles." Okay, where to Mr.Caniff?" I ask him as I put my hands in my lap and look back at him. "Let's go to my house." He says as his phone dings and he pulls it out of his pocket. "Ohh, who is it?"I ask as I lean over and try to read his phone screen but he turns it away from me and I frown. "Uh uh uh. Not for you. " He says as he leans over and kisses my nose. I just look at him from thin eyes. "Fine, Mr.Asshole." I say then stick out my tongue.  "Okay, Mrs.Sexy-as-fuck. Can we just go now?" He asks as I sigh back out of my drive way.
*Sitting in Taylor's driveway*

"So, why are we here?" I ask as we get out and lock the truck.

We walk in the front door and everyone is there. Nash, Cam, Hayes, everyone. "PARTY TIME. THEY'RE HERE!" Cam yells as we walk in. "HIT IT." I hear someone yell and I laugh and look at Tay. "What is all this?" I ask him and kiss his forehead. "Just a little early birthday party." He says and grabs my hand and kisses up it untill he has me up against a wall and we are making out by now. The song 'Birthday sex' comes on by Jeremiah. "Oh yes, that, my love, is for later." He says and winks. "Why not now?" I ask and wink back at him. "Mmm. Yes ma'am." He says as he grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs to his bed room. He closes the door after he gets Sab and Jacob out of the bathroom attached to his room. He throws me on the bed and strips us both down. He kisses me and leaves a little trail down my stomach to my feet. Then he starts to go up my legs and kisses inside my thighs and I get chills again. "Mm, babe." Is all I say as I tangle my fingers in his hair.

I sit up and start to tease him. "Babe, you know I hate when you tease me. Please baby." He says as I start to 'pleade him' by sucking him. "I don't suck, I just fuck. But, I believe I made an exception for you babe." I Say as he flips me over and grabs my hips. He enters me slowly and I yelp, as he is so big. "Tay. Condom. Now." I say between panting. "Fuck." He says and he run to the bathroom and looks for one in the drawer. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his is shoulder. "Found it!" He exclaims as I laugh. "Need help putting it on?" I ask as a squat and open the small package. "If. You're gonna help me then yes I do." He says as I roll it on him. I stand up and we walk back to the bed and he enters me agian. "Uhh." I moan as he stiffins inside me. We soon start moving to the beat of the song Ride by SoMo. Then he starts to go faster and harder and we both cum. We both just lay on the bed and cuddle. "Im (yaaawn) so tired." I say as lay on his chest and run my fingers over his abs. "Let's go to bed then babe." He says as we get under the covers and fall into a deep deep sleep.