Class intro.

So you walk in to Mr.Daily's class and you see this gorgeous boy,Taylor Caniff. You've seen him on Vine before...why is he here though?

"Ok..." Mr.Daily says as he roles his eyes at Jacob and Sabrina making out in the corner. I chuckle because I've know them since I was 2 and they have always hated each other. "So class, today you will be assigned a partner to work on this mommy-n-daddy project" Mr.Daily says as he grabs his role sheet. "Jacob adams?" "Here" Jacob replies between kisses. "Alyssa Best? "H-here" You reply wiping the drool away from your mouth."Sabrina Broadway? Well,we ALL know you are here...KEEP IT DOWN BACK THERE!" He yells at Sabrina and Jacob as Jacob finds her sweet spot on her chest and she moans...very loudly. He calls out more name untill he get to that gorgeous beast, Taylor Caniff. "And our newest addition to Beacon Hills high, Taylor Caniff?" He calls out as Taylor chuckles. "Thanks Mr.Daily. But, I just want to be a normal student. Normal lunch, normal classes, normal girlfriends..." He says as he looks you up and down and winks. Your heart skips a beat. "That's right girls, dont be lolly gaging around staring at Taylor. Now, he is a normal student.