Quiana & Cameron

Quiana's POV
_____________________________

So, I am Quiana. I am new to Beacon Hills High. I am a sophomore. There is this REALLY REALLY REALLY hot guy, his name is Cameron. Cam,we call him. He gave me his number last week. I just texted him. "Hey bby!" He replied. OMG. He texted back!"Hey!wrud?" I asked him. "Nm,just wanting your sexy body." He said with a winky face. What do I do? My mom wont let me go see him...it's 1 AM. "Awww,thanks. I want you too!" I replied sadly knowing that wouldn't happen. "You live next to Alyssa...right?" He messaged me. "Umm....I think so." I said not really sure who that was. "Okay,I am on ny way over,be ready for me!" He said with another winky face.Okay,what does that mean? I wasn't really sure what to say or do. Did he mean that sexually? Or romantically? I decided he meant sexually so,I went and got on my hot pink and black lace bra,with matching thong. He was there in about 7 minutes. He came up to my room,we laid on my bed and talked for a while. My mom was out with one of her friends so,I was home alone. "Hey baby?" He asked running his finger up my arm making me shiver. "Yeah?" I answered as my voice shook. "Im a little, turned on." He said grabbing my hand,and intertwining our fingers. "Okay..." I said not really sure how to answer him. "Are you a virgin?" He asked pulling my leg up to his waist. "Y-yes" I managed to say as I shivered agian. "Can I help you with that? He said kissing my forhead. "I-i think I am  ready!" I said biting my lip. "Are you sure?" He asked with a worried tone. "Yes. I am." I said grabbing his neck and kissing him. We made out as cam got on top of me. I heard a car pull up,a door slam,and my mom holler " Thanks James!" Oh. Shit. I thought to myself. "Cam! Cam! Cam!" I whispered in his ear. "Yeah,baby?" He said as he kissid my neck. "My mom is home. "Get under the covers." I said as he groaned. "Fine." He said as I giggled at him. I took off my glasses and turned out my lights. "Quiana? Are you okay?" I hear my mom say as she knocks on my door and yawns. "Yeah." I say back. "Okay,sweety,Im off to bed." She says as she walks down stairs and goes to sleep. "Cam! She's gone." I say slapping his arm. "Ow! That hurt." He says as he throws off the covers. "Maybe you need to be tied up so you can't hurt me anymore." He says as he grabbs my hands and cuffs me to the bed. "Cam!" I say angrily. "Yes?" He says looking up at my with my thong in between his teeth. I giggle at him. "Untie me." I say sticking out my bottom lip,making the puppy dog face. "Anything for my princess." He answers and unties me. "Now, where were we?" He asked moving down to my lips. "  I believe we were kissing." I reply.

**10 mins pass**

"Are you ready?" He askes me. I nod  undecisive. He thrusts and I shed a tear. It hurt like hell. He didn't move. He just sat there. "Are you okay,baby?" He asked in a worried tone. "Yeah,it's just my first time." I say wiping away the tear on my cheek. He pulled out and thrust in my agian. This time I was ready for it. He kept thrusting in and out in and out in and out. He finally came. He didn't put on a condom. He just came in me...with no condom. Shit. "What the hell, Cam?" I said falling down on the bed next to him. "What? I thought you were on the pill." He said propping him self up on his elbow. "No! Im not." I said very worried.

"Qiana!...Qiana!..Quiana!" I heard someone yell at me as I rolled over.

It was Cameron. He was leaning over the bed with his gold chain skimming my thigh. "Woah!" I say just about having a heart attack. "Whaat?" He said laughing in the middle of him talking. "Nothing. Come here." Say grabbing his neck and kissing him. He hovered over me slowing unclasping my bra,then taking it off. He slid his hand down my stomach grabbing my panties and slidding them off. He crawled on top of me. I grabbed his belt buckle and un buckled it,slidding his pants off. He was so big. He put a condom on and knelt on my bed. I couldnt believe it, I was about to have sex with Cameron Dallas. He flipped me over and thrust into me. I moaned from the pain. "Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my ass. "Yes." I said as my legs shook. He kept thrusting into me. Faster and faster. He finally climaxed. We both collapsed on the bed next to each other. "Cam?" I asked as I grabbed his hand. "Yes,baby?" He said as I drifted off into never land. I finally fell asleep on his chest.