"Ouch!"

He stuck two fingers in his mouth and sucked till the were wet. Then said "If it hurts too much...tell me and ill stop...ok?" I shook my head yes and he entered one finger. It hurt like a bitch then the pain went away and slowly turned to pleaseure and he pumped harder and faster. "Twwooooooo" I moaned as he pumped. He entered two and it hurt a little then turned back to pleasure. "Taaaaaaaaaylooooorr" I moaned. ,"Cum for me?" He asked. "Give me seeeeec." I said out of breath. I finally came and he pulled off his boxers. I just stared at it. "It's too big" I said worried. "Haha, trust me your vg is bigger and longer then u think." He said with a reassuring smile and a kiss on the forehead." Ok...GO!" I said and squeezed my eyes closed as tight as I could. I didnt feel anything. "Taylor?" I said scared that he left me. "Yeah,babe?" He called from the bathroom. "Hurry up I ain't.t got all night!" I answered sarcastically. "Do you wanna get pregnant?" He asked. "Ohh...take your time,take your time." I said now understanding he meant.

He finally got the condom on and came back. "Are you 100% sure you want this?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Yes!" I said being alittle hesitant. He slid in me. It hurt like hell. He didnt move, he saw my face and asked if he should stop and I groaned no. He pulled out and thrust in and out and in and out. "Faaaaster!" I groaned as he pumped. "You want me to cum in you babe?" He asked out of breath."Yeeeeeessss." I moaned. I felt so warm inside. It felt weird not unpleasant just weird. He plopped down on the bed next to me. "That wasnt that bad...was it?" He asked panting. "No,I want my turn now." I replied getting on my knees.